missing Sparwood boy returned home

Sept. 11, 2011, 2:48 p.m.

Sept. 11, 2011, 3:09 p.m.

Awesome news, but why on earth weren't the cops staking out his home, just in case the creep came back? (Like he ended up doing)

Thread killer

Sept. 11, 2011, 3:12 p.m.

Awesome news, but why on earth weren't the cops staking out his home, just in case the creep came back? (Like he ended up doing)

Find me one person who would have guessed he'd come back to the house. If cops used resources to stake out the place the boy went missng FROM, people would have been outraged

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Sept. 11, 2011, 6:14 p.m.

remember the family with the ufo and th ekid went missing and it turns out they were in on it and all they wanted was a reality tv show, i think the kids name was like t rex or tornado or something stupid..

it wouldnt surprise me if it was more of the same.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 11, 2011, 6:38 p.m.

Yes, that was great news to hear this morning.

Sept. 11, 2011, 11:38 p.m.

1. Alberta doesn't release an amber alert until BC requests it. I think they issued one 2 hours after being asked

The report I saw reported that BC said the had made a request to Alberta days ago, but Alberta said they received no formal request until yesterday. Somebody screwed up. Nobody would expect Alberta to put out an Amber alert without a request from BC, where the crime occurred. The guy supposedly has a scheduled court hearing in Lethbridge Sept 19 regarding 12 counts of B[HTML_REMOVED]E in Crows Nest Pass.

2. Did you see a picture of the suspect? He didnt do anything thinking about jurisdictional fighting or turf wars - lol

Someone Sparwood I heard interviewed said they knew him - he spends a lot of time living in the bush and knows the area well, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions on that one …

The notion that a criminal can return to a crime scene with his victim in tow and then leave undetected is weird and bizarre. He must be Batman.

Sept. 12, 2011, 8:02 a.m.

The Hebert home, which had been surrounded by yellow police tape since Kienan disappeared early Wednesday morning, had been thoroughly searched by investigators.

After Kienan’s return Sunday, the police tape was placed around the entire block. Later in the day investigators were scouring the house once again for more forensic evidence.

At the news conference, Moskaluk said investigators don’t know how Kienan was returned to the family home.

that's quite a stealthy ninja, getting past two rows of yellow tape!!

Sept. 12, 2011, 8:02 a.m.

twice!

Sept. 12, 2011, 9:57 a.m.

Someone Sparwood I heard interviewed said they knew him - he spends a lot of time living in the bush and knows the area well, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions on that one …

good point

Sept. 12, 2011, 11:46 a.m.

remember the family with the ufo and th ekid went missing and it turns out they were in on it and all they wanted was a reality tv show, i think the kids name was like t rex or tornado or something stupid..

it wouldnt surprise me if it was more of the same.

Agreed. Time to turn the radar to the family I'm afraid.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Sept. 12, 2011, 11:51 a.m.

is this article from a someone paid by the sun? try to read it. it is like majin, rossco and enduramil each wrote part of it

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Return+Kenan+Hiebert+brings+relief+Sparwood/5385069/story.html

Sept. 12, 2011, 12:54 p.m.

I am so relieved the boy was returned unharmed. There are a lot of gaps in this story that need to be filled in - it's seemed a bit strange from the very beginning and it's just gotten more [HTML_REMOVED] more bizzare.

Was anybody else a bit surprised that the Police knew exactly who the suspect was so quickly after the abduction? That's almost never the case in a 'stranger' abduction. Add to that the fact that it usually takes Police weeks if not months to process forensic evidence.

Sept. 12, 2011, 1:02 p.m.

I'm just happy the kid is home and safe.

Weirdness, aside. I'm not going to judge the police or the family at this point because all the truth behind everything goes out the window when it's a situation where the police are in a mad rush to find the kid and it's all being reported on by the typical retarded media.

Wrong. Always.

Sept. 12, 2011, 1:31 p.m.

So they do not know for sure who abducted the boy? Or if he was abducted?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 12, 2011, 1:56 p.m.

Maybe the little guy is just really really good at hide n seek and has a skookum spot inside the house?

Glad to hear he's now safe, but something smells fishy with how it all went down.