Drilling Leases Scrapped in Utah - Renegade Bidder Wins!

Feb. 9, 2009, 11:03 a.m.
  • sits back, opens beer, waits for xxx'er to reply *

Feb. 9, 2009, 11:24 a.m.

you don't think it would be easier to literaly get away with murder in far off places out in the boonies where they got varying degrees of unrest than BC ?

That could be civil war/dictators/rebels/bandits or do you not believe any of the stuff you read in the news

how about columbia and that would be specificaly in south america ?I hope I have the spelling correct

they did shoot a guy in houston for having an open beer in the p-lot ouitside the rink so it happens up here too

Feb. 9, 2009, 11:42 a.m.

you don't think it would be easier to literaly get away with murder in far off places out in the boonies where they got varying degrees of unrest than BC ?

That could be civil war/dictators/rebels/bandits or do you not believe any of the stuff you read in the news

how about COLOMBIA and that would be specificaly in south america ?I hope I have the spelling correct

they did shoot a guy in houston for having an open beer in the p-lot ouitside the rink so it happens up here too

so houston is now another place where you CAN just shoot locals?

=/

this is a lost cause, but i am pretty much overwhelmed how you are trying to express an opinion on a serious subject with actually no cultural backround whatsoever. Have you ever been on a trip ? you know… to the outter world? oher than bc…

(…)That could be civil war/dictators/rebels/bandits(…)

this is too much

Feb. 9, 2009, noon

well they did and they got away with it ,and thats in Houston in BC … not Texas

ya I been elsewhere ,fer instance the hotel in La Ceiba had guys in Fatigues standing around with assault rifles [HTML_REMOVED] defender's … the 1st clue Honduras was not like BC was the armed troops guarding a hotel

BTW ,you misspelled "other" and you probably want to capitolize BC and the beginning of all sentances

Feb. 9, 2009, 12:05 p.m.

BTW ,you misspelled "other" and you probably want to capitolize BC and the beginning of all sentances

Feb. 10, 2009, 7:43 a.m.

You North Americans are one funny bunch. :lol:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Feb. 10, 2009, 8:59 a.m.

are you new here or something ?

I know those are places are in africa

give me a break I barely made it out of highschool,which I don't rememebr anyhow

In any case the point is between jumping thru enviro hoops,the 1st nation land claim hassles , the nimbie hassles its too expensive [HTML_REMOVED] too much hassle to operate in BC and much easier to go to south america or anywhere the local don't have a say … like alberta

This is the link to the public hearing process in Alberta that all development must go through. You have some very archaic opinions on how the oil industry works.
http://www.ercb.ca/docs/documents/directives/Directive029.pdf

Feb. 10, 2009, 9:02 a.m.

I cant wait for the day i can take a crew boat from horseshoe bay to my rig in the georgia strait.

So y'all seem to be put off by some of my snide refrences and the names of countries not being in order ,poor spelling ect

but nobody … NOT ONE COMMENT on this statement ?

you might have a different response when during your romantic walk on the beach with yer boyfriend at english bay you get heavy crude on yer sneakers ?

Feb. 10, 2009, 9:06 a.m.

So y'all seem to be put off by some of my snide refrences and the names of countries not being in order ,poor spelling ect

but nobody … NOT ONE COMMENT on this statement ?

you might have a different response when during your romantic walk on the beach with yer boyfriend at english bay you get heavy crude on yer sneakers ?

Natural gas is located there.

Feb. 10, 2009, 9:16 a.m.

my bad ,but at least I did get my quote correctly highlighted , not too many spelling misteaks and no countries were harmed in the making of the last post

In any case is there not " stuff " to pull out of the ground everywhere?

Your point of view "can we make money getting it out "

My point of view …NIMBY

Feb. 10, 2009, 9:25 a.m.

This is the link to the public hearing process in Alberta that all development must go through. You have some very archaic opinions on how the oil industry works.
http://www.ercb.ca/docs/documents/directives/Directive029.pdf

well should we trust the industry to police itself?

AND If I have a quarter section in bumfuck alberta ,can you more or less not just come and drill on it ?

Sure I own the top bit to farm but I don't own whatever is underneath ?

I never heard the term "Land Man" before I went out with a P ag.,
she told me all the stories of stuff they did wrong in the past she was now making money on to clean up …like the site where they didnt have any water so they mixed diesal with the drilling mud

she got out of remediation cuz she didnt like working with all that ugley shit