Bump in the trunk.

Dec. 30, 2008, 4:02 a.m.

So the resident Texan wanted to sound BIIG……:lol: Awesome thread. Why not think before you buy, eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Dec. 30, 2008, 5:02 p.m.

Dec. 30, 2008, 10:13 p.m.

Tried that, I hooked up the positive and negative terminals to the battery first. got a "cluck" sounds outa the sub, then hooked the wires to the radio, then touched them to the sub, nothing. When i hook the sub to the battery however, the speaker pushed slightly outwards, and stays there. supposed to do that? granted I may not have the correct cables for the radio to sub connection. It plugs in to the radio fine (two white plugs, one in the red, on in the white. 'may be the problem') but the wire also has the same type of plug on the other end. and just touching them to the sub terminals does nothing.

^my greatest accomplishment on this site to date.

Dec. 30, 2008, 10:16 p.m.

Dee de deeeeee

Jan. 5, 2009, 1:07 p.m.

This thread is too awesome to die.

oh, and wtf is this? KOD just droped it off at my house today and said "here ya go"

So your friend drops something off at your house, and you don't know what it is, and you ask HERE instead of asking him??? I'm guessing since he knew you needed it, he'd know what it was..

It's your power cable from your battery to your amp. Or rather, if you had an amp, that is what would power it. But you've got a regular cab truck and a 12" sub. Even with a custom box you'll never get the right air space or the proper porting (assuming you're going to port it anyways).

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Jan. 5, 2009, 2:50 p.m.

This is why if you don't have money you can't have nice things.

oh hai!

Jan. 5, 2009, 3:24 p.m.

Tried that, I hooked up the positive and negative terminals to the battery first. got a "cluck" sounds outa the sub, then hooked the wires to the radio, then touched them to the sub, nothing. When i hook the sub to the battery however, the speaker pushed slightly outwards, and stays there. supposed to do that? granted I may not have the correct cables for the radio to sub connection. It plugs in to the radio fine (two white plugs, one in the red, on in the white. 'may be the problem') but the wire also has the same type of plug on the other end. and just touching them to the sub terminals does nothing.

speakers operate on AC, your battery is DC

try again

Jan. 5, 2009, 8:28 p.m.

hahahaha, wow this thread is funny.

I love PB's research/learning skills.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Jan. 5, 2009, 8:56 p.m.

hahahaha, wow this thread is funny.

I love PB's research/learning skills.

Im learned just fine! ;)

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy