AIRprentice Wrap - A dissection of the science that is AIRprentice...

July 14, 2009, 11:39 a.m.

I predict a rising number of mtn shredders applying next year.

July 14, 2009, 2:16 p.m.

If you watched some of the vids, you would have seen a lot of those guys had trail segments included…just saying…

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

July 14, 2009, 10:10 p.m.

i happen to know that a few of those guys kill it on the mtn scene.

one other thing is for sure, kids these days are super talented and adapt quickly. set them up with the right equipment and they'll be quick and stylish on the trails in no time.

July 16, 2009, 4:26 p.m.

When I heard that airprentice was at silverstar the first thing i thought (other than hell yes!) was that they were looking for a trail rider. I know personally I ride trail as much as or more than I dirt jump/ss and you probably wouldn't know it from my video, I dont have much trail footage and I ride a 4 inch sx. I ride the sx just because I really like looking at a rock garden then looking down at my little shocks and somehow trying to find a way to make it smooth, a lot of the time I would like a bigger bike but thats in my future if money provides :P. As for the video when you dont have film crews following you around it isnt easy to get trail footage. There are alot more people willing to set up a tripod at the jumps and take turns filming with you than people wanting to hike and film a trail for a couple hours.

See everyone at the star next weekend!

July 16, 2009, 10:46 p.m.

Rode with Ben tonight at Harper. The kid is smooth!

Good luck Ben!

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

July 16, 2009, 10:50 p.m.

Yep - he's got lots of talent and style. Really fun to watch him ride. Good luck also, Ben!

July 16, 2009, 11:16 p.m.

Rode with Ben tonight at Harper. The kid is smooth!

Good luck Ben!

Which Ben? Glassen? Get him to let us know if he's coming.

July 23, 2009, 9:18 p.m.

A race down Dag's?!?!? That is awesome, you couldn't get less slopestyle.

July 23, 2009, 9:27 p.m.

Dags has got some good knar lines especially pinning it at race speed…should be awesome to watch!!!!

That SX looks sweet

July 23, 2009, 9:42 p.m.

Which one of these kids helps out at their local dirt jumps/trails or works for a shop that works with training new riders or skills camps, not just who puts out the best video?

mark mathews is the "original founder" of the north saanich bike park aka the only DJ/pumptrack/etc park in vic, i spent a day digging there a couple years ago when it was first getting started and sounds like the place wouldn't exist if it weren't for him,

more info on that:
http://freeridebc.blogspot.com/

July 23, 2009, 11:22 p.m.

hardtail is slightly raked, haha. Stoked on it being more mountain oriented this year. Good lucky to everyone

Cafe blog-www.bicyclecafe.blogspot.com !!!
Cafe site-www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops !!!

July 23, 2009, 11:24 p.m.

I'd like to see Andrew win, just because he needs more spotlight, but Mark Matthews has soooooo much steeze.

I'll enter next year depending on the outcome of this event and what it looks like next year.
Maybe.

July 24, 2009, 8:38 a.m.

Which Ben? Glassen? Get him to let us know if he's coming.

I talked to him yesterday at the local shop and he said he was coming.

July 24, 2009, 9:50 a.m.

Can anyone help out Darryl O? His parents are part of the organizing group for the Bear Mtn DH and XC and are obviously unable to get up to SS. I heard Darryl needs a ride home to Abbotsford. Large karma points on this one. His parents would normally drop everything to get him there and back but this weekend is an exception with the race going on.

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

July 24, 2009, 6:30 p.m.

Dags has got some good knar lines especially pinning it at race speed…should be awesome to watch!!!!

That SX looks sweet

^ what he said, Dags has gnar-nar sick lines and is one of my personal favourites. Grab your chestnuts, ladies….

And thanks for bringing yourselves out to Silver Star.