He Who Must Not Be Named

March 22, 2024, 8:48 a.m.

https://t.co/MKlGkwWA0P

April 19, 2024, 12:32 p.m.

I know these Trump cultists are committed and nuts, but I didn't think they were "Imma gonna light myself on fire" levels of committed and nuts.

April 19, 2024, 3:50 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

I know these Trump cultists are committed and nuts, but I didn't think they were "Imma gonna light myself on fire" levels of committed and nuts.

The number of people going through religious psychosis these days is quite scary tbh. Saw a bunch of videos of people literally terrified and sobbing in panic about the eclipse. Watched another one just now of a man in a pickup truck with his hands up in prayer saying "save me Donald Trump" "Save me from these people" while police broke his window and dragged him out. The next election is gonna be absolutely unhinged win or lose.

April 19, 2024, 4:21 p.m.

I know that sometimes I logout of NSMB and go light myself on fire.  So it happens yeah?

April 20, 2024, 10:45 a.m.

340 million people down there  and some of them will be crazy

April 20, 2024, 5:57 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

340 million people down there  and some of them will be crazy

It feels like we’re overperforming.

April 21, 2024, 8:20 a.m.

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

April 21, 2024, 9:05 a.m.

There’s a rumour. RUMOUR. That if the space laser lady actually gets Johnson out as speaker that a couple of the current republican congress people will immediately resign. That would give the democrats the majority. Again a rumour, but the Democrats would then move to find Trump a insurrectionist which would remove him from the ballot. He’d be done. Which would likely mean that republicans would do badly and democrats could do a lot of things for the US. Like return the right of reproductive rights to Americans.

Last edited by: andy-eunson on April 22, 2024, 2:32 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
April 22, 2024, 9:15 a.m.

Posted by: andy-eunson

There’s a rumour. RUMOUR. That if the space laser lady actually gets Johnson out as speaker that a couple of the current republican congress people will immediately resign. That would give the democrats the majority. Again a rumour, but the Democrats would then move to find Trump a resurrectionist which would remove him from the ballot. He’d be done. Which would likely mean that republicans would do badly and democrats could do a lot of things for the US. Like return the right of reproductive rights to Americans.

Insurrectionist? A resurrectionist is a whole different ball game, though I wouldn't put it beyond something Trump might do if he thought he could make a buck or two.

Last edited by: shoreboy on April 22, 2024, 9:16 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
April 22, 2024, 9:20 a.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

There’s a rumour. RUMOUR. That if the space laser lady actually gets Johnson out as speaker that a couple of the current republican congress people will immediately resign. That would give the democrats the majority. Again a rumour, but the Democrats would then move to find Trump a resurrectionist which would remove him from the ballot. He’d be done. Which would likely mean that republicans would do badly and democrats could do a lot of things for the US. Like return the right of reproductive rights to Americans.

Insurrectionist? A resurrectionist is a whole different ball game, though I wouldn't put it beyond something Trump might do if he thought he could make a buck or two.

He is Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ rolled into one!  haha

April 22, 2024, 9:22 a.m.

That would be amazing, but the tank that holds my hope for bad things to happen to Trump has been empty for a few years,

April 22, 2024, 2:31 p.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

Oops. I fix

May 5, 2024, 8:19 p.m.

Lando Norris wins the Miami GP & Trump claims he brought him luck by attending.