WBP 16

June 4, 2016, 8:50 p.m.

I rolled into POLP today and was confused wondering if they built a new trail , anyways all they did was make CRACK ADDICT easier . Park was rad today , so dead ! Got in almost 10 laps mostly down A line and Dirt Merchant to Other .joyride is great I like that no one rides it :)

Rode Crack Addict/POLP today, reminded me of what it was 15? years ago when it first opened, fun and technical! The structures were rebuilt last year, this year they filled in the rocky chunder.

I will be adding this again to my routine!

We also accidently rode Detroit Rock city, except for the one drop/STEEP rock bit it was good!for me!

Nice to see some attention being given to the technical trails. Don't worry, those who only rode it after they became eroded chunder, they'll get there again after the wear and rain takes its toll.

Schleyer seems pretty flowyier now too.

http://mtbtrails.ca/ Author of Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides and Locals' Guide to Fraser Valley Rides.

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

June 5, 2016, 9:10 a.m.

Schleyer seems pretty flowyier now too.

Schleyer was the best I've ever ridden it last week.

So fucking good!

June 6, 2016, 11:37 a.m.

Schleyer was the best I've ever ridden it last week.

So fucking good!

Did 3x Schleyer to LWD or LWD + end of DRC on Saturday, that's my Fitz jam. Busy start of the day on Saturday but the lines died in the afternoon before picking up at 5 for extended play, probably since it was so damn hot out.

June 7, 2016, 9:01 p.m.

Rode Fitzsimmons today. Crank It Up More ("C More" ) opened up halfway the day to much crowdedness. Middle section of trail is still too wet and boggy to ride unfortunately.
So many other trails are just fantastic right now though. A-line makes me want to live in a tent at the bottom of the mountain for the season.

https://nsmba.ca/product-category/memberships/

June 8, 2016, 10:55 a.m.

Rode Fitzsimmons today. Crank It Up More ("C More" ) opened up halfway the day to much crowdedness. Middle section of trail is still too wet and boggy to ride unfortunately.
So many other trails are just fantastic right now though. A-line makes me want to live in a tent at the bottom of the mountain for the season.

What's C-More like? Is it supposed to be smaller than lower CIU or the next step up? Website is a bit confusing.

June 8, 2016, 11:38 a.m.

What's C-More like? Is it supposed to be smaller than lower CIU or the next step up? Website is a bit confusing.

Maybe the next step up? Still fairly mellow stuff. Looks amazing and fresh when viewed from the chair, but on the ground it's a boggy mess through the middle section.

https://nsmba.ca/product-category/memberships/

June 13, 2016, 12:45 p.m.

Yesterday was fun, only really mud I found was on Crack Addict. Lines got kinda long mid-afternoon so props to the gondola lifties for packing in 4 a cabin and calling up singles, made the line go really fast.

Well, Garbo and Creekside are slated to open on Saturday. Guessing it's gonna be muddy and wet up high, especially with the forecast this week. At least the lines will be shorter.

June 13, 2016, 10:10 p.m.

Canadian Open running very good. That and Schleyer sweep FTW! Aside from a little mud here and there, mint conditions in the park.

Thread killer

June 15, 2016, 10:50 p.m.

Hero dirt alert! And c-more opened, running slow and awkward but seems cool enough.

June 16, 2016, 11:37 a.m.

I've been desk jockeying the Sundial and WB webcams all week to see how much rain is falling. Feeling like I do during storm cycles in the winter haha. Such is the life of a cube dweller.

Glad to hear the dirt is gud. Garbo and Creekside confirmed for Saturday.

June 17, 2016, 2:10 p.m.

Mother of God. Can confirm.

Watch your speed.. Deep landings are lurking around every corner.

So good.

Is it Joycross now? Anyhoo, it is looking hella good and looks like it's cracking any minute now.

June 17, 2016, 6:35 p.m.

C-more was super slow yesterday, and I almost hit a deer. Gave it a pass today. If/when it dries up it should be fun.

Ride: Ibis Mojo HD
Club: CMBA
Talent: None
:beer::canada:

June 17, 2016, 6:40 p.m.

Hit Cmore for the first time today.. will be fun once it dries out. I think there are only two jumps in there that are bigger than CIU.

That berm before the second step-down on Dirty is just plain stupid. It's holding anything you throw at it right now.

June 18, 2016, 11:16 a.m.

Does anyone know if winter Spirit pass holders get a discount on a seasons pass? I haven't got one yet but am feeling the pull. Thought i had til Jun 22nd to get a Early bird pass but it expired on the 9th.

June 18, 2016, 4:41 p.m.

Does anyone know if winter Spirit pass holders get a discount on a seasons pass? I haven't got one yet but am feeling the pull. Thought i had til Jun 22nd to get a Early bird pass but it expired on the 9th.

There used to be some sort of pass, but not anymore.