WBP 16

May 30, 2016, 9:49 p.m.

Took a gander a crabs from middle aline hand resting spot. Landings look huge, steep, and buttery. So stoked!

Also Canadian open has been closed for a bit, I cut in from lower joyride and looked up to see some fresh gold. She's gonna be mint once the rope drops.

Also, today was amazing. Ultra tack dirt, smooth trails, very small lines. Weekdays FTW!

June 1, 2016, 7:36 a.m.

What's the story behind changing the trail name crack addict to POLP fiction? Principle of least privilege, where employees get the least amount of authority possible while still being able to do their jobs?

June 1, 2016, 7:54 p.m.

nickel, please send my love to those who did the minor work to the Merchant and mid/lower Aline.

I look forward to watching the fest crew session Crab. I try to never say never, but Jesus Christ. I might just wait for the snow to fall to hit them.

June 1, 2016, 10:23 p.m.

I look forward to watching the fest crew session Crab. I try to never say never, but Jesus Christ. I might just wait for the snow to fall to hit them.

haha i dont know if ive ever actually skied down crabapple, do they leave them up all winter? straight line from the top of fitz?

anyways…back to biking

June 2, 2016, 6:51 a.m.

crabapple is so flat and slow on the snow, even when they were small you could barely get air off them

June 2, 2016, 4:38 p.m.

What's the story behind changing the trail name crack addict to POLP fiction? Principle of least privilege, where employees get the least amount of authority possible while still being able to do their jobs?

I do not understand this name change at all, there's a crack in the rock, crack addict, wtf is POLP? makes zero sense and the urban dictionary slang def for POLP is way worse than any 'crack' connotation.

June 2, 2016, 9:17 p.m.

So apparently someone got offended. The name was reverted to its pre-bike park name which is POLP or "people of lesser pride". It's a reference to being given a hard time for lowering their seat back when you didn't do that.

Make of this what you will….

June 2, 2016, 9:41 p.m.

So apparently someone got offended. The name was reverted to its pre-bike park name which is POLP or "people of lesser pride". It's a reference to being given a hard time for lowering their seat back when you didn't do that.

people are weird…..thanks for the background anyway!

June 3, 2016, 8:01 a.m.

Whoever allowed themselves to get offended and felt the world should change to suit them should be forced to do 100 laps down it with their seat up, fully pinned. I'll gladly come and cheer them on.

June 3, 2016, 12:59 p.m.

Overly PC bullshit. So over this kind of shit.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

June 3, 2016, 4:57 p.m.

I will be sad when the double-sided tape on the flow trails is removed. Until then, mother-fucking-yay they're so good right now.

CIU More is looking mighty close. Saw an ad for WB Elevation Camp that was bragging those who went to the June18/19 event would get to ride a brand new, never ridden trail. But it looks like it was pulled.

June 3, 2016, 8:05 p.m.

Running really good today, so much fun. Started the day with a (Upper to Lower) Joyride, never see a soul on these trails, why?? They are so good.

And WTF with POLP Fiction, why isn't it Crack Addict? Does WB know what POLP means on Urban Dictionary, I am offended where do I complain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo

June 3, 2016, 10:27 p.m.

I rolled into POLP today and was confused wondering if they built a new trail , anyways all they did was make CRACK ADDICT easier . Park was rad today , so dead ! Got in almost 10 laps mostly down A line and Dirt Merchant to Other .joyride is great I like that no one rides it :)

June 4, 2016, 10:08 a.m.

Running really good today, so much fun. Started the day with a (Upper to Lower) Joyride, never see a soul on these trails, why?? They are so good.

And WTF with POLP Fiction, why isn't it Crack Addict? Does WB know what POLP means on Urban Dictionary, I am offended where do I complain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo

Not many people ride lower, for me its pretty janky and weird. Lots of people ride Upper though. I would say less people ride upper whistler dh then joyride, which is fine by me.

June 4, 2016, 6:42 p.m.

I'm happy WBP obliged my wishes of changing Crack Addict to POLP. I'm not happy they neglected my wishes of not allowing the temperature to exceed 25 degrees Celsius. Beware your YELP review.