Sunday, Sept 9. CBC Trail Day by NS RIDE and Different Bikes

Sept. 5, 2007, 3:09 p.m.

are we going to be putting extra pungees in the braid lines?

I dare you to get Jeremy started about that one….

Sept. 5, 2007, 5:35 p.m.

I dare you to get Jeremy started about that one….

That reminds me, I need to get a "F*** it, it's just a Hemlock" T-shirt made for him.

Sept. 6, 2007, 9:24 p.m.

I'll probably come… I'm one trail day away from a chance to win the knolly frame!!!!

"Jumps aren't dangerous by themselves… confidence, now thats dangerous"

Sept. 7, 2007, 9:36 a.m.

see you all on Sunday!

Sept. 7, 2007, 11:14 a.m.

I'll probably come… I'm one trail day away from a chance to win the knolly frame!!!!

So far there are only 37 people that have come out to three or more trail days this year, so the chances of winning are really good! You have to come to three trail days (and sign up at the trail day!) to be entered in the draw!

And, don't just stop at three, cuz if you come to 4, your name goes in the draw twice -come to 5 and it goes in three times!

Sept. 7, 2007, 1:01 p.m.

3 trail days left, so you still have a chance to win this sweet frame even if you haven't been out to a trailday yet this year!

Sept. 7, 2007, 1:32 p.m.

Hi Heckler,
I have some questions about the trail day. Since this is the first trail day I've ever been to, do I have to bring anything? Are there people who are going to assign jobs and tasks? For me, since I'll be new at this, I don't mind being some ones rock bitch or going out to find the "gold" dirt. I'm pretty stoked to come out and help you guys out.

Cheers!

You don't need to have prior building experience. There are lot's of people that come out for thier first time. We have about 20-30 regulars that all know what thier doing, and they take lead of a work section and help guide others in the work.

We've done a pre-hike on CBC with 8 people, and have put up yellow flagging tape in sections that need work.

Just bring a pair of work gloves, water and bugspray. Dress for the weather and prepare to get dirty - Sunday is Sunny with high 23, so looks great!

Lunch and tools are provided.

See you Sunday! 9 AM at Different Bikes in Parkgate Village.

Sept. 7, 2007, 4:18 p.m.

I think it is great to get a sponser like that ,but would hope that people would just come out.Again it is looking very good for me to be there Sunday ( no family plans)just want to give back!

Giver

Sept. 7, 2007, 6:57 p.m.

Thinking of coming out for my first trail day. Whats the best idea for foot wear? thinking… Work Boots? And you guys bring the food eh, nice, I'll bring my appetite.

:ireland:

Sept. 7, 2007, 9:08 p.m.

broke my leg and arm cant make it =,(

07 banshee scratch
07 haro x7
06 haro nyquist bmx
05 khs dj50
03 kona stinky
03 vps :orly:

Sept. 8, 2007, 12:48 a.m.

somebody was already harrassing me at Fromme today about coming, I'll be there, but I have to work at 2:30, so will have to leave at lunch..

PS. I heard a rumour the the "owner of the golden shovel, and/or cock" will not be present, somebody better step up and grab the coffee..

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Sept. 8, 2007, 9:28 a.m.

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
I just realized that I can and should go to this trailday.
it would be my third day, and I've ridden cbc only 4 times.

now a lift from coquitlam would be nice… saves 2 1/2 hours transit time…

Disclaimer: the above text is in no way or form intended to harm you. if by any chance you are offended by it, please take a moment to Harden the F*** Up. thank you.

"Trust that little voice in your head that says, 'wouldn't it be interesting if…'; and then do it."
-Duane Michals

FOR SALE: NEW Small/med KBC Moto/ATV/MTB Helmets - $70!!!
WANTED: Argon cylinder! 55-125cf
also WANTED: SRAM Rear Derailleur. AND 2.35" 60a hard rubber MTB tire.

Sept. 8, 2007, 9:46 a.m.

So far there are only 37 people that have come out to three or more trail days this year, so the chances of winning are really good! You have to come to three trail days (and sign up at the trail day!) to be entered in the draw!

And, don't just stop at three, cuz if you come to 4, your name goes in the draw twice -come to 5 and it goes in three times!

ya I definately try and come out to more… problem is is that I've jus started college so I have no idea what my homework situation will be like…

"Jumps aren't dangerous by themselves… confidence, now thats dangerous"

Sept. 8, 2007, 2:15 p.m.

a lift from coquitlam would be nice… saves 2 1/2 hours transit time…

serious business. anyone?

Disclaimer: the above text is in no way or form intended to harm you. if by any chance you are offended by it, please take a moment to Harden the F*** Up. thank you.

"Trust that little voice in your head that says, 'wouldn't it be interesting if…'; and then do it."
-Duane Michals

FOR SALE: NEW Small/med KBC Moto/ATV/MTB Helmets - $70!!!
WANTED: Argon cylinder! 55-125cf
also WANTED: SRAM Rear Derailleur. AND 2.35" 60a hard rubber MTB tire.

Sept. 8, 2007, 5:31 p.m.

Is there going to be a party to close out the season, to coincide with the draw?
I'm thinking along the lines of the Bella Candela Beer Fest following the Ripper?

That would be sweet.