Shuttle Vehicle Payback

April 16, 2009, 4:50 p.m.

Got nothing against eating roasted swine…….especially after hitting a North Shore triple mountain ride without shuttling in between :agree:

April 16, 2009, 4:58 p.m.

Well i like to ride up fromme. But Cypress would take to long. And you would be riding a huge, heavey, big squishy all the way. I would rather not.

:england:

April 16, 2009, 8:31 p.m.

road trips are something else,

I'm always super stoked to go on road trips with LG and abuse her truck for the purpose of shuttling.

April 16, 2009, 8:34 p.m.

me too

http://photos.nsmb.com/showimage.php?i=5315[HTML_REMOVED]catid=member[HTML_REMOVED]imageuser=20145

I to miss that awsome piece of north american engineering. 11 people and 11 bikes, and I was still passing people going up the cut.

April 16, 2009, 9:11 p.m.

I'm always super stoked to go on road trips with LG and abuse her truck for the purpose of shuttling.

dude..for the record, you are super fun to ride with, and i'll even let you dump your empties in the back of my truck :D

April 16, 2009, 9:37 p.m.

So i'm a bit bored

April 17, 2009, 11:18 a.m.

I to miss that awsome piece of north american engineering. 11 people and 11 bikes, and I was still passing people going up the cut.

Thats about as big and bad ass as it gets. Awesome.

As per thread topic, with the guys i predominantly ride with, it usually amounts to what goes around, comes around. i have never had a problem. There is the odd guy who does not have a 4x4, or does not drive at all, and they dont have a prob throwing in some beer or ca$h. They dont offer, they just pass it on with out thinking twice. When its Island or Loops guys coming here, we drive. When we go there, they drive. It all kinda works out. We have definatly adopted the driver sits out the run then swich drivers option, only using one vehicle. It seems quicker and easier.

There has only been a few guys that Show up, that i could do with out. They run the gambit of whats wrong with un-courteous shuttlers: They have no intention of driving and never will; they make sure their bikes go on first but wont help any one else ;the insist on picking the trail choice; they bitch that there bike may be in jeopardy of shuttle damage, then bitch that you drive up the road too slow; leave shit in your truck; never bring beer, but always help them selves to the cooler; and they never wash their armour. Beat it you goofs.

WTF, Over?

April 17, 2009, 11:27 a.m.

the only thing the burban needed was a gun rack and an 8 track player.

sucks that it got stolen

April 17, 2009, 12:24 p.m.

the only thing the burban needed was a gun rack and an 8 track player.

sucks that it got stolen

X2 that sux. Almost impossible to replace to that spec. I always wanted to get an older model SUB and put a newer school duramax and alison combo in it.

WTF, Over?

April 17, 2009, 3:22 p.m.

So i'm a bit bored

haha nice!! it just needs another payment type to be all useful. i.e. $6.00 OR 1.25 pints OR .6 grams of weed.

April 17, 2009, 3:47 p.m.

$20 and a fan belt.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

April 18, 2009, 8:55 a.m.

I'm the only guy in town with a crew cab truck, so every time I go I have to drive. I have guys bumming rides that are smoking cigarettes, with muddy dogs, sand-paper coated knee pads, broken beer bottles, all that shit. I usually prefer to just pedal up instead. F'em. If you're not paying, you're not riding with me.

April 25, 2009, 9:15 p.m.

I wasn't aware the shuttlewhoremobile was stolen. That's tragic. I recall looking at it for the first time at Cypress a few years back, it made us all smile, the sheer awesomeness of it.

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints

April 25, 2009, 10:52 p.m.

but it does cheese me off when people figure they can throw their garbage in the box.

We get karma points tho for cleaning up this garbage left in our vehicles…don't we??? :)
Ya, it should go back into the pack it came out of or back into the cooler…but into the vehicle is better than being left on site.

April 26, 2009, 7:26 a.m.

I supply the truck when we shuttle and I only drive up. I usually make more money than I spend in fuel and I never ask for cash.

Nobody can drive the beast too fast coming down when I lock it into 4 low. No need to use brakes either.