Shore Play Exploits

April 2, 2011, 8:49 a.m.

Im going to bury old tires,styrofoam,Plastic barrels,And basicly anything that will not decompose to build my jumps on your land ,cover it in loam and call it done.
Maybe we can build structures over the Blockades to make sweet run ins.
This Thread reminds me of The Civil war ,Both parties are so addimate and will not back down.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

April 2, 2011, 9:26 a.m.

Oh crap my bad. I humbly apologize to King of Fasia. A little birdie called me and provided character witness for King of Fasia. A good guy, I am sorry dude. That was a total comprehension fail.
I see blue sky and my chain is oiled and ready. Brapp, brapp.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

April 2, 2011, 9:45 a.m.

Thats it, im goin up n blockin out every fairy line i see tomorrow.

Don't waste your time bro,i'll undo all your efforts

April 2, 2011, 2:12 p.m.

Aaaah, too late, deed is done, bummer, all that hard work gone to waste!

April 2, 2011, 3:38 p.m.

…. I dont care about the politics

You as well as EVEYONE else should care VERY deeply about it. Cuz loony toons with loud voices and a propensity for letter writing can point to examples such as this and then we will be left with nothing. Our good actions combat their letter writing.

a lot of you come on here and hide behind aliases to talk trash and to make ridiculous comments.

Andre Weaver

Is it counter productive to ride on my exercise bike with a cocktail in hand?

April 2, 2011, 3:52 p.m.

Maybe Syncro should leave a coiler in a transition.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 2, 2011, 3:54 p.m.

Bingo.

Trails do change especially when they are near civilization.

For some reason this made me think of the phrase. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there does it make a sound?

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

April 2, 2011, 4:56 p.m.

For some reason this made me think of the phrase. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there does it make a sound?

If a man says something and his wife isn't around is he still wrong?

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

April 2, 2011, 5:30 p.m.

It pains me to say it, but I don't think that trailbuilders own their trails from a legal standpoint. They only own them so far as others respect their work; the land doesn't belong to them. I would like to think that people would respect the effort that goes into building a trail and not mess with it, but if people build braids, your only recourse (if you choose to take it) is to block the braids. If you're going to block braids it has to be done responsibly, and if you're going to remove the blocks you have to do it responsibly too. (for instance a block may have been removed from above the rock roll, but the stump left below it)

Keep it safe.

Incorrect. Under the new act, if there is no trail association, the liability falls on the builder or the Crown removes the trail.

WhistlerActionCams.com

April 2, 2011, 5:39 p.m.

Incorrect. Under the new act, if there is no trail association, the liability falls on the builder or the Crown removes the trail.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean… by trail association I assume you mean like the nsmba, but what do you mean by liability?

My understanding was that the trails on Cypress are owned by the Guiness family, and that if a trail is on Crown land it is owned by the Crown, and in neither case does the builder own the trail…

welcome to the bottom of my post.

April 2, 2011, 7:37 p.m.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean… by trail association I assume you mean like the nsmba, but what do you mean by liability?

My understanding was that the trails on Cypress are owned by the Guiness family, and that if a trail is on Crown land it is owned by the Crown, and in neither case does the builder own the trail…

BPP does not recognize the trails on their land. They consider us trespassers.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

April 4, 2011, 3:45 p.m.

Everyone has an opinion,most of the time can't be bothered with this site full of babies crying or political kaka.

so basically everyone has explained why you're wrong but you still can't admit it

and you're still an embarrassment to the sport

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

April 4, 2011, 5:01 p.m.

yea there is a new policy that has been in use since 2006 that combines parts of the forestry act, BC parks act and Adventure tourism act. sets rules and what not for use of crown lands and the building of recreational trails on them. So it says alot of legal jargon stuff, but mostly in lame mans terms, you build it, your responsible for it. Same with maintenance. Plus that's how the MTSA's rec Officer explained it.

WhistlerActionCams.com

April 4, 2011, 7:07 p.m.

If a man says something and his wife isn't around is he still wrong?

awesome.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

April 4, 2011, 7:09 p.m.

You should have been a stain on the carpet! You were probably with that group of punters walking your bikes down Shoreplay that i passed,stick to Burnaby mountain loud mouth ,oh yeah and go fuck yourself! I think you have me confused with some other fuckhead.

why don't you clean up your posting mister 66 posts. That type of clowning is not welcome in our circus.

Read above where someone states that the enemy often cruises this board and uses posts like your against us.

Sounds like we might have been better off had your father pulled out a second or two earlier.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com