Seymour Shuttle Service Starting (free opening weekend)

July 11, 2012, 10:53 a.m.

Did a couple rides up with some friends, parked near Old Buck. We both ended up getting your business card on our windsheild, twice. Plus receiving your card directly from you. So, I think having your card 5 times each is enough. It also sucks to have to get out of your car everytime and remove it from under your wiper blade.

oh come on, it that really a big enough deal to complain about?

July 11, 2012, 11:04 a.m.

Did a couple rides up with some friends, parked near Old Buck. We both ended up getting your business card on our windsheild, twice. Plus receiving your card directly from you. So, I think having your card 5 times each is enough. It also sucks to have to get out of your car everytime and remove it from under your wiper blade.

Hey, maybe you can let us know which car is yours so he knows which one not to put his card on. Also I will know which car to key.

Wrong. Always.

July 11, 2012, 11:39 a.m.

I hate when I go pee in the morning, then have a coffee and have to go pee again 30 min later. I think peeing once a morning is enough. It also sucks when you have to pee and you have to get out of your chair and walk to the bathroom.

July 11, 2012, 12:30 p.m.

Hey, maybe you can let us know which car is yours so he knows which one not to put his card on. Also I will know which car to key.

Wow. So much hate…keying cars? Really?
I simply just wanted EPIC to know that some of us don't really appreciate being basically SPAMMED at the trailhead. I support his service and what he is trying to do. I just think there is other ways to get the word out.

July 11, 2012, 12:35 p.m.

I simply just wanted EPIC to know that some of us don't really appreciate being basically SPAMMED at the trailhead. I support his service and what he is trying to do. I just think there is other ways to get the word out.

My nipples are hard

Parking lot punter with a beer belly

July 11, 2012, 12:56 p.m.

life's so hard

July 11, 2012, 12:56 p.m.

I am sure that if you put a sign on your dash that said" Hi Epic Rides Guy, No cards on my car please" He would respect that.
If I was a business owner and a grey car and a silver car was parked with all of the other cars at the trail head I would put a card on it too.

Flyers and cards are just old school marketing, and if you are trying to start a business you will try it all to get revenue.

July 11, 2012, 1 p.m.

July 11, 2012, 1:05 p.m.

First world problems

July 11, 2012, 1:07 p.m.

Got a lift up the hill last night… great deal for 5 bucks!

July 11, 2012, 1:08 p.m.

or you could ride from your house to old buck and take the shuttle from there, no cards and saving the legs for the high speed shuttle lapping.

July 11, 2012, 1:18 p.m.

Still free for trailbuilders? ;)

July 11, 2012, 1:18 p.m.

My apologies for making you feel "spammed" that wasn't the intention.

July 11, 2012, 1:41 p.m.

If it's hard for him to get out of his car and remove something from his windshield I'm not sure how he has the energy to even ride a bike. I guess he should be using the shuttle service though because god knows he doesn't have the energy to pedal up a hill. Not with all that time spent getting in and out of his car.

And keying a car isn't my style so I would like to amend my comment to "take a dump on your windshield."

Wrong. Always.

July 11, 2012, 2:22 p.m.

If it's hard for him to get out of his car and remove something from his windshield I'm not sure how he has the energy to even ride a bike. I guess he should be using the shuttle service though because god knows he doesn't have the energy to pedal up a hill. Not with all that time spent getting in and out of his car.

And keying a car isn't my style so I would like to amend my comment to "take a dump on your windshield."

:lol: