Endless biking courses

Aug. 12, 2015, 8:51 p.m.

So I would call myself an advanced rider, but Im looking to take my skills to the next level. I find right now my biggest weekness and biggest thing slowing me down is corners. Im just not as fast and as confident in them as I should be. Im thinking about taking a lesson and Im looking into the endless biking cornering one. Anyone have any experience with them? Will it benefit an advanced rider or is it more for beginers? Should I maybe just get a private lesson? Also where do they run these because I only have a big downhill bike so if I have to climb up fromme, which isnt a huge deal, that would kinda suck

Aug. 12, 2015, 9:13 p.m.

Thanks for thinking of us!

You can do a Single Session, to learn to corner like a boss in 2hrs for $60. These are small groups and run in North Van.

You can also book a private and work on your riding locally or in Whistler Bike Park. Privates cost more but are entirely customized to you and also include photo and video analysis.

Invest in yourself, you will be stoked!

DB@EB

Lessons, Rentals & Tours - since 2004

www.endlessbiking.com

Facebook Fan Page

Follow us on Twitter

Aug. 12, 2015, 9:19 p.m.

One day in Whistler with Darren is the ticket. Bring a friend! Profit.

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Aug. 12, 2015, 9:21 p.m.

I did a 1 on 1 for the very same reason (cornering) last summer. Rode Bobsled a bunch of times and saw a huge difference from the beginning to the end of the session.

DB knows of what he speaks.

Totally worth it.

Aug. 12, 2015, 9:47 p.m.

a word of warning - i have been signed up for a couple endless courses which were cancelled at the last minute due to low enrolment. For one I had even rented a bike at Whistler. That said, the ones that were run were great. If you're serious it might be a good idea to book private to avoid the risk.

Aug. 12, 2015, 10:20 p.m.

The Endless Biking course I took was one of the best investments I've made in my biking. Highly recommended - these guys know their stuff at every level.

Aug. 13, 2015, 11:59 a.m.

Endless are great, and those guys certainly know how to teach cornering. I could do with another refresher.

Aug. 13, 2015, 1:01 p.m.

Looks like im gonna have to do a private course in whistler then!

Aug. 13, 2015, 4:08 p.m.

Think I'll do one of the fall corner like a boss sessions. These are on the shore somewhere I presume?