CBC abuse

July 2, 2005, 8:43 p.m.

hey….

whoever decided that they would remove the logs keeping you in the tight swtchbacks before the gerbil cage…….not cool.I put it all back,if you cant turn…..head to the seawall.

Also…everybody should be encouraged to ride the "new" entrance….much improved…..

thank you,

Derwood.

Pastor of Muppets

July 2, 2005, 8:48 p.m.

but my big bike with double crown forks can't make those turns……why can't we just make it run straight downhill with lots of jumps?

July 2, 2005, 8:50 p.m.

hey….

whoever decided that they would remove the logs keeping you in the tight swtchbacks before the gerbil cage…….not cool.I put it all back,if you cant turn…..head to the seawall.

Also…everybody should be encouraged to ride the "new" entrance….much improved…..

thank you,

Derwood.

new entrence as in the one with the uphill first? no way. if people wanted to ride up hill they wouldnt be shuttleing sheesh! :dizzy:
p.s i ride the uphill entrence every time hahaha

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

July 2, 2005, 8:57 p.m.

ive never ridden it the up entrance, every time i got someone tells me its a waste of time. ill try it next time.

July 2, 2005, 9:20 p.m.

it isnt a waste of time its actualy quite good, you go down than your fed into 2 unskinny skinnys.

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

July 2, 2005, 9:45 p.m.

I know the part you are talking about. A year ago I almost lost it because some shuttle fool bowled right over those logs…snapping three of them. I kept my cool, thankfully.

July 2, 2005, 11:35 p.m.

used to be a waste of time - now it's great!

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

July 3, 2005, 12:14 a.m.

whether it is a waste of time or not, the alternate entrance was built because the original is becoming too eroded and apparently CBC themselves is getting upset because of damage to their fence. or so i have heard.

July 3, 2005, 10:29 a.m.

wtf, why wouldn't you ride that 'new' entrance? :???:

July 3, 2005, 10:33 a.m.

whether it is a waste of time or not, the alternate entrance was built because the original is becoming too eroded and apparently CBC themselves is getting upset because of damage to their fence. or so i have heard.

this man speaks the truth.

July 3, 2005, 4:08 p.m.

Ummmm…. Where's the new entrance?

I learned the hard way to towel off my bike before the dog. I'd rather have a slightly oily dog than a hairy bike.

Beautiful west coast, ocean inspired pottery.

July 3, 2005, 4:15 p.m.

up and to the right, its has a short uphill..

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

July 4, 2005, 1:06 a.m.

Has work been done on it recently? Can you elaborate?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 4, 2005, 1:16 a.m.

Has work been done on it recently? Can you elaborate?

lots. Some nice uphill not-so-skinnies. They were breaking a lot of rock the last time I was around, so say bye-bye to the muddy mess that that area has been in the past.

I'm quitting organized crime; from now on I'll stick to the regular kind.

July 4, 2005, 11 a.m.

lots. Some nice uphill not-so-skinnies. They were breaking a lot of rock the last time I was around, so say bye-bye to the muddy mess that that area has been in the past.

so its not just that giant mudpit that my bike gets stuck in anymore?
sounds like i gotta go try this