CBC abuse

July 4, 2005, 12:50 p.m.

lots. Some nice uphill not-so-skinnies. They were breaking a lot of rock the last time I was around, so say bye-bye to the muddy mess that that area has been in the past.

I haven't been on the trail for a couple months. It sounds like a lot of changes have been made to the new entrance. If so, thanks to the people doing the work. :)

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 4, 2005, 11:07 p.m.

I rode it today. Not a touch of mud on most of the upper sections. It was pretty good.

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay

July 5, 2005, 9:11 a.m.

I think people forget that CBC is a DIFFICULT TRAIL.

Beginners SHOULD NOT be riding CBC. Just like beginner riders should not be riding A-line.

If you cannot ride the line, then don't make maintenance more difficult by changing it!

The damage that was done by this person has set repairs of the sections back to the point where some features cannot be built.

Jeremy was trying to keep people on certain parts of the trail so that the particular section would become the drainage and the section that was blocked off would be built up. Now these sections have been ridden down so much that to make them a sustainable line will require a lot more work.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

July 5, 2005, 11:28 a.m.

What is this "gerbil cage" stunt/part of the trail?

welcome to the bottom of my post.

July 5, 2005, 11:51 a.m.

What is this "gerbil cage" stunt/part of the trail?

*from Bushpilot website

July 5, 2005, 4:15 p.m.

The top section is fantastic trail work, and its a great warm up to the old entrance area. I love hitting that little uphill section at full speed as I come ripping down the road from the parking lot. you can bust over the top of that hill like its a kicker, and then drop into the first steep section. the rest of the "new" upper entrance is well built and failry easy and un-eventful to ride, but it is a nice warm up. and an example of professional trail constructuion.

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"