Spearhead plus in a day

April 25, 2007, 2 p.m.

was reading Greg Hill's short TR about doing the Spearhead on Monday -

"No energy to write but today I set a new standard. I toured from whistler Village up Blackcomb and summitted Spearhead peak, Blackcomb peak, then Decker, Trorey, Pattison Tremor, Ripsaw, Mount Macbeth, Whirlwind, Fissile and Flute. So the spearhead traverse from the ground up with 11 summits and a total of 20 600 feet of skiing and a approximate total of 47km. more to come…. "

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

April 25, 2007, 2:12 p.m.

"No energy to write but today I set a new standard. I toured from whistler Village up Blackcomb and summitted Spearhead peak, Blackcomb peak, then Decker, Trorey, Pattison Tremor, Ripsaw, Mount Macbeth, Whirlwind, Fissile and Flute. So the spearhead traverse from the ground up with 11 summits and a total of 20 600 feet of skiing and a approximate total of 47km. more to come…. "

Not that I'm as fast as greg hill but I just don't see the point
\
edit = now i see he's going for the last altitude to get 1mill in a year

April 25, 2007, 5:17 p.m.

I think he may have his Spearhead and Blackcomb peaks out of order. I couldn't see, even with trying to log tons of vert, why he would go Spearhead, then Blackcomb and then out to Decker.

April 26, 2007, 2:22 p.m.

could went up blackcomb glacier road, then up corona or something crazy like that to climb spearhead then over to blackcomb peak

or… its out of order

May 1, 2007, 9:58 p.m.

greg hill is the bees knees

son of a stromatolite !