Single Thirty-something? Wanna ride?

July 23, 2005, 11:51 a.m.

Do you think that a singles bike tour would go over well? Maybe a 3 day trip to the Okanagan or something?

I've been thinking that it would be hysterical with a group of 8 guys and 8 gals riding and camping out for a few days.

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018

July 25, 2005, 10:57 a.m.

Do you think that a singles bike tour would go over well? Maybe a 3 day trip to the Okanagan or something?

I've been thinking that it would be hysterical with a group of 8 guys and 8 gals riding and camping out for a few days.

Book the eight ladies first, pst some stats and auction off the spots for the guys for the big coin….you'll be riding in Mexico for the Winter!

ride, build, ride some more….

July 27, 2005, 5:54 p.m.

I'm back!
Whew, one of my new buds taught me to jump a bit at Whistler…dangerously fun! (the whiplash is gone now :))
So, Smoke that sounds fun…I'm in if you sponsor me! ha ha. How about Labour Day weekend or the one before that.

Also, I will post something for a group ride next week, but if you want on the email list you have to PM me with an email address. I have a bunch so far, but some folks forgot to include their address.

July 28, 2005, 11:51 p.m.

Labour Day is already booked through 2007, so it would be more like Thanksgiving, or more likely early next year as a season opener (sort of like a 'Meet the Meat' tour or something).

I was thinking that I could set up a full vanload with the girlies, inclucing girl guides, and then a somewhat smellier vanload of boys. We'd ride the first day in the seperate groups, then get together for post ride party and play it out from there.

July 29, 2005, 8:11 a.m.

sounds like a reality TV show in the making.

July 29, 2005, 11:08 a.m.

Labour Day is already booked through 2007, so it would be more like Thanksgiving, or more likely early next year as a season opener (sort of like a 'Meet the Meat' tour or something).

I was thinking that I could set up a full vanload with the girlies, inclucing girl guides, and then a somewhat smellier vanload of boys. We'd ride the first day in the seperate groups, then get together for post ride party and play it out from there.

that would be a hell of a time…

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Aug. 1, 2005, 6:32 p.m.

Excellent ride on Fromme today. Sorry you missed us Lady G and Coreenaf,
DT Claw and I had a great run down 7th, Leopard, Pipeline. Fun fun.

So, open invitation for Seymour wednesday night. Lady Gravity and I are thinking of riding Corkscrew, Pingu, Pangor.

Send me a PM, I'll let you know details.

Aug. 1, 2005, 7:12 p.m.

Name your price !!!

Life Part 2

Aug. 2, 2005, 7:03 a.m.

Book the eight ladies first, pst some stats and auction off the spots for the guys for the big coin….you'll be riding in Mexico for the Winter!

ok that is hysterical and i like it! auction off the ladies with pics and stats then have some prizes …that kind of thing could get big fast in my opinion.

jesus, the "gnar face" made me spit coke on my monitor.

Aug. 2, 2005, 9:12 a.m.

So, open invitation for Seymour wednesday night. Lady Gravity and I are thinking of riding Corkscrew, Pingu, Pangor.

I can't ride anything for a while, I sprained my ankle on the weekend and it's huge and purple. :(

But I'd like to try to come on a ride when I'm mobile again. I'd been planning on going to the Cypress bike park this Wednesday night, it's their $10 ladies night.

On the bright side, I learned some fun trails in Squamish if anyone wants to head up there in a few weeks time. There's a really cool one called Entrails, and I want to go back and finish Crouching Squirrel, Hidden Dragon. There were a lot of fun-looking bits that I had to slide down on my butt after I crashed.

Aug. 2, 2005, 9:14 a.m.

"Crouching Monkey, Hidden Squirrel"

..and we should auction off the boys. The girls on this board make way more $$ than the boys.

Aug. 2, 2005, 9:19 a.m.

"Crouching Monkey, Hidden Squirrel"

..and we should auction off the boys. The girls on this board make way more $$ than the boys.

whatever it's called, it won this time around! :)

Wow, you're trip is sounding pretty wild - first the girl guides (do you have to get parental permission for them? and will they bring cookies?), now auctioning people off…what's next?

Aug. 2, 2005, 5:28 p.m.

don't hate me but…i'm thinking of trying out the cypress bike park instead. from 5-8pm it's only $10 for ladies :D and it appears i am able to skip out work early to head up. change of venue? :P i likely won't get there until 5:30/6 anyways.

Aug. 2, 2005, 5:37 p.m.

k if smoke isn't going to do this i am. WHAT a good idea. :)

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

Aug. 2, 2005, 10:09 p.m.

wheres all the island folk???

There's some of us on here… long time lurker… finally posted!