Single Thirty-something? Wanna ride?

June 20, 2005, 10:10 p.m.

Hey, I know you're out there. I see you guys all the time on the trail. And lots of you are really cute.
So, becasue I haven't seen anything like this posted….and I'm sure there has been in the past….I'm going to go out on a limb here and see if there is an interest setting up in some sort of "Meet Market" rides either Fromme or Seymour. (I'm thinking after work or weekend mornings)
I have several single girlfriends and myself who love to ride, and aren't afraid of a little mud. We are full-face wearing, fun to be with and would love to meet great guys to ride with and well maybe more if you're nice!
Whatcha think????

June 20, 2005, 10:18 p.m.

Let me know if you end up finding any. I can't seem to meet any good guys that ride either, but I know they are out there.

June 20, 2005, 10:19 p.m.

This thred is useless with out pics..

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

June 20, 2005, 10:23 p.m.

This thred is useless with out pics..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

June 20, 2005, 10:50 p.m.

$10 says this is a cruel hoax. Anyone that claims they can't seem to meet any single male riders on the shore has got to be pulling our leg.

That's like a guy saying he can't find any fit women in his Yaletown yoga classes.

iforonewelcome.com

June 20, 2005, 10:54 p.m.

What happened to that guy who kept posting looking for single women to ride with? He always got shot down…can't remember his name.

And she said she wanted single thirty-something guys - so far most of the single male riders I've met are twenty-something. Single thirty-year olds that ride are a little scarcer.

June 20, 2005, 10:59 p.m.

$10 says this is a cruel hoax. Anyone that claims they can't seem to meet any single male riders on the shore has got to be pulling our leg.

That's like a guy saying he can't find any fit women in his Yaletown yoga classes.

why do u think i asked for pics? to verify if we have another lady coug on our hands, this is probly just alexey just trying to get some play..

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

June 20, 2005, 11:04 p.m.

Man no wonder she can't meet any descent guys on the trail. You guys are bashing her before you even know if she is sincere or not. Come up to Kelowna where the nice guys ride!!

June 20, 2005, 11:18 p.m.

i think you need to go here www.cyclingsingles.com

June 20, 2005, 11:42 p.m.

I personally think this is just a gimmick to reel in suckers. Because, around here in the loops, there are very few women who ride, and of that few, a small percentage ride DH/Freeride… of that…. a smaller percentage are in the 30 something age bracket.

Don't see anything different in Van, if this thread was true, you shouldn't have any problem meeting men to ride with.

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. :scream:

June 21, 2005, 12:54 a.m.

What happened to that guy who kept posting looking for single women to ride with? He always got shot down…can't remember his name.

And she said she wanted single thirty-something guys - so far most of the single male riders I've met are twenty-something. Single thirty-year olds that ride are a little scarcer.

Well I`m one…..and damn good looking too…..well….the girl that told me that was kinda ugly :cry:, and drunk……and she did have thick glasses….

That said, in Vancouver, I have seen plenty of women who ride on the shore, so maybe this sort of thing is do-able….go for it!

04 RMX Team with05 Boxxer WCs …..say hi

stop repn me…i dont deserve it, its true, im a phoney…a big phat phoney!
so what….big woop….wanna fight about it?!

I like to race………does that make me a racist ? :banned:

June 21, 2005, 1:36 a.m.

alright, I'm new here, fall into this category, and haven't seen any single women on trails.

…evolutionism is ridiculous. Look at me for instance.

June 21, 2005, 8:30 a.m.

I have several single girlfriends and myself who love to ride, and aren't afraid of a little mud. We are full-face wearing

Yeah, but can you climb?

So many freaks, so few circuses.

June 21, 2005, 9:08 a.m.

Yeah, but can you climb?

thats what i want to know…

June 21, 2005, 9:54 a.m.

Hey, I know you're out there. I see you guys all the time on the trail. And lots of you are really cute.

I know….

Unfortunately, I'm off the market right now, but I'd still like for you to come on the bus….

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018