wiring problems.

Dec. 15, 2008, 6:49 p.m.

Im still not sure how a bunk starter would cause your truck to run like ass even after you bump started it?

Me thinks your chasing the wrong problem.

I narrowed the bucking problem down. When I cranked my torsion bars one side was higher then the other. So i think the wheels were in a V shape. which would obviously cause problems eh? And when i push started it those few times trying to see if it was the fly wheel or the starter it ran fine. It chocked a little at first but it normally does that.

I believe i need an oil change also, my oil in friggin black. once its legal im'a bring it into auto tech and swap out the old oil.

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy

Dec. 15, 2008, 6:55 p.m.

I narrowed the bucking problem down. When I cranked my torsion bars one side was higher then the other. So i think the wheels were in a V shape. which would obviously cause problems eh? And when i push started it those few times trying to see if it was the fly wheel or the starter it ran fine. It chocked a little at first but it normally does that.

I believe i need an oil change also, my oil in friggin black. once its legal im'a bring it into auto tech and swap out the old oil.

Oh boy.

Dec. 15, 2008, 7:34 p.m.

:S

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 15, 2008, 7:43 p.m.

Hey man I bought it like that. I May use my possessions hard, but I do take care of them and maintain them.

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

Dec. 15, 2008, 7:49 p.m.

Changing the oil and filter is pretty much the easiest thing to do, and you have to wait until you take your vehicle into the shop?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 15, 2008, 7:57 p.m.

Changing the oil and filter is pretty much the easiest thing to do, and you have to wait until you take your vehicle into the shop?

Well its not being driven right now. And by the time I have my license I'll be driving to school. sooo, first day I drive to school will be the first time It's been driven any real distance. and I have auto tech 1st and 2nd period. So in the over all scheme of thing, the first day its driven will also be oil change day.

Plus I wanna use The lifts at auto tech, it makes things that much easier.

Unless their is side effects from letting it set there with old oil in it I think I'll be fine, no?

Dec. 15, 2008, 8:15 p.m.

Old, black oil is really hard on the starter.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 15, 2008, 8:19 p.m.

Old, black oil is really hard on the starter.

You gotta be shitting me… Like the starter trying to turn that sludge huh? I guess it wouldn't be my fault though, Ive only owned this thing for a bit, and not driven it much. I drove it from the place where I bought it to a friends house, then to my house. thats it.

Dec. 18, 2008, 7:54 a.m.

You gotta be shitting me… Like the starter trying to turn that sludge huh? I guess it wouldn't be my fault though, Ive only owned this thing for a bit, and not driven it much. I drove it from the place where I bought it to a friends house, then to my house. thats it.

Hes just tricking you.

Dec. 19, 2008, 2:56 p.m.

Hes just tricking you.

:shhh:

But I have seen a beater that was almost impossible to turn over because of the sludge inside the motor.

If I bought a used car that I was planning to drive on the road, the first thing I'd do is check the fluids, brakes, tires, CV boots, etc. This can all be done on the driveway, and with little time or money.

PB has time to look into lift kits. He has screw up the suspension his garage. He has time to let the car idle for an hour because of the brutal cold of a Texas fall. But the 10 minutes and $20 for an oil change needs to wait for the shop lift…

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 19, 2008, 3:02 p.m.

Are you saying partbreaker needs an auto bailout?

This space intentionally left blank.

Dec. 19, 2008, 4:10 p.m.

Are you saying partbreaker needs an auto bailout?

$17?

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Dec. 19, 2008, 4:41 p.m.

i just bought oil. A friend is gonna change it for me. not cause i'm incompetent, but because i broke my left wrist yesterday. i have to wait till monday to get a cast on it

Dec. 19, 2008, 5:52 p.m.

I found out what is wrong with your truck.

Dec. 19, 2008, 7:12 p.m.

its an isuzu?