what happened to Majin?

Nov. 3, 2012, 8:55 a.m.

Maybe Majin can get rid of Tungsten. Majin's way better to have around.

Nov. 3, 2012, 9:30 a.m.

Love how the context-sensitive ad banner @ bottom of this page is now telling me how to get help with my tax break because I'm bipolar.

Kn.

And my ad is telling me to buy a Cadillac …

Nov. 3, 2012, 12:04 p.m.

Terago can lick me.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 3, 2012, 6:01 p.m.

Mountain bike the Yukon!

Thanks AdChoices!

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Nov. 3, 2012, 7:34 p.m.

good for you andreas. i think a lot of people that have their "regular life stuff" together don't realize how much of a struggle it can be for those that don't to do what seems normal for most.

So true.

I've come now to accept how much this has changed my life and I'm kinda angry that people here, teachers at school and other authority figures did nothing as I was having my life destroyed especially since I was so vocal about it.

Trust me.. it's easy to be angry about that. But as I learned that the majority of those who did nothing really are not worth your time. Those that are worth your time I'm guessing have said stuff to help. The problem here is it's easy to be angry and say no one did anything. But until you want to hear and absorb what those who care say. It will seem no one did anything.

Forget the rain - just go for a jog down some nice trail and enjoy the trees. This type of thing is good for keeping the mental state alert and also on an even keel.

Agreed.

Just a thought… Majin have you considered the possibility that you might be for your overall well being better off living in a small town?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 3, 2012, 10:06 p.m.

Hi i am Bi Polar.. I just buy a bunch of stuff.. helps a ton! Hows the Scoot going? even if its drugs.. buy a lot have fun.. you could die any day :)

:rave:

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Nov. 3, 2012, 10:36 p.m.

even if its drugs.. buy a lot have fun.. you could die any day :)

i read a blog the other day that sums up the "live each day like it's your last" sentiment very well - here's a quote:

This is such a flowery, idealistic thing to recommend, but it's about as realistic as trying to "love all of your fellow humans equally" while reading a political debate on Facebook. It may sound like I'm nit-picking, but the wording really does matter quite a bit here. If I truly lived today as if it were my last, the first thing I'd do is clean out my bank account and buy all the cool stuff I've always wanted but could never justify because spending that money means I'm fucked if an emergency pops up. The second thing I'd do is find my childhood bully and beat him until his legs bent like a flamingo's.

And why not? Living like there's no tomorrow is living without consequences. Tomorrow doesn't exist. A comet could slam into the Earth while I'm in bed tonight, and it would all be over. So why not live as if that were literally going to happen? Can you imagine a world where hormonal teenagers walked up to you nonstop to blatantly ask for sex? If there's no tomorrow, there's no time for the whole game of getting to know someone and taking them on a date. You just start asking people until someone says yes. Hate your job? Fuck it - quit and give everyone the finger on your way out the door. You don't have time to waste on things that make you unhappy, even if it's the only thing standing between you and homelessness. You have to live in "the now," and you won't lose your apartment until the end of the month.

A Better Alternative:

"Make today count."

It's about doing something productive with today so that tomorrow you can look back on it and be proud. So that the days following it will be even better. It's about growth, and you can't grow if you're picturing this moment to be the only one in existence. Some of what you do right now is purely to set your future self up for an easier life. The less you plan for that, the harder it's going to be when you realize that the comet never came, and you spent all of your time, money and energy enjoying the seconds instead of the lifetime. There is absolutely something to be said about enjoying the moment, don't get me wrong. You can't spend all of your time preparing for the future, or you'll look back on your life and regret how you lived it. But there are people who do spend all of their time living in the moment … they're called children. And there's a reason they have to have other people take care of them.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-common-pieces-advice-that-are-almost-always-wrong_p2/

Nov. 3, 2012, 10:44 p.m.

I only do Prescribed drugs.. but both are fun :()

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Nov. 4, 2012, 1:02 p.m.

nice dude. it's too bad you don't play sports of some sort as you could potentially have turned your size/strength into a scholarship somewhere. work hard at your squats/deadlifts and you'll be getting into beast territory.

My co-worker deadlifts 5 plates and he is 170-180 and 5'8.

I'm just late to the game. I wish I had the opportunity to play something. I wouldn't mind getting back into biking or photography when my finances get better though

Nov. 4, 2012, 7:30 p.m.

Try doing frequent cardio workouts. Not iron pumping - something not stressful like riding a bike for 45 minutes or jogging a few kilometres. Low impact workouts (no muscle strain), and getting outside is important. Forget the rain - just go for a jog down some nice trail and enjoy the trees. This type of thing is good for keeping the mental state alert and also on an even keel.

Getting out to the outdoors and the the woods riding helps. One thing I have found also helps mentally is having a spot with some kind of view to pause and relax for a bit.

My co-worker deadlifts 5 plates and he is 170-180 and 5'8.

I'm just late to the game. I wish I had the opportunity to play something. I wouldn't mind getting back into biking or photography when my finances get better though

You are definitely sounding better.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 4, 2012, 10:30 p.m.

i love how nobody makes fun of him anymore, now that he's huge.

Nov. 4, 2012, 11:06 p.m.

well he definitely seems to have a better handle on his shit these days so that probably has a lot to do with it.

while he's a bigger boy, he's not huge - just dedicated to his training.
if you think he's huge you'd probably shit your pants if you ran into a really big man.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:18 a.m.

not that he's huge, he's stopped saying weird shit all the time. anyways, we have Bushman now, so the karmic balance is back in place

Nov. 5, 2012, 11:04 a.m.

Well I don't think he is going to jump out of the screen and crush me?

The only person who would be happy to see Faithless as unhappy as he was is someone with just as many problems, we did call Faithless on the BS and now we are happy he is doing better otherwise we would still be calling him on his shit

Nov. 5, 2012, 7:44 p.m.

Well I don't think he is going to jump out of the screen and crush me?

The only person who would be happy to see Faithless as unhappy as he was is someone with just as many problems, we did call Faithless on the BS and now we are happy he is doing better otherwise he would still be calling him on his shit

^this

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons