the next president of the united states of america

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:23 p.m.

is super tuesday over yet

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:24 p.m.

gosh i hope america votes the same way as nsmb groms

hahaha. that says so much about america.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:25 p.m.

:lol: That would be nice, do any of us on here know how to rig a diebold machine.

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:31 p.m.

:lol: That would be nice, do any of us on here know how to rig a diebold machine.

Ya, support the Republicans.

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:34 p.m.

you want the plane to take off?

meh

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:43 p.m.

is super tuesday over yet

No, but I think I hard that Huckabee won a state.

I really want him to win because I like saying his name more than "Obama".

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 5, 2008, 4:48 p.m.

meh

Feb. 21, 2008, 9:16 a.m.

Unless a video surfaces of Gene Simmons and Barak Obama tag teaming hookers in Vegas it looks very likely that the USA will finally have the opportunity to vote for a black president.

And if Barak wins the oval office, well… rappers will have to change their lyrics.

Feb. 21, 2008, 9:45 a.m.

Assassination is a large concern for Obama supporters.

I am quite enjoying watching Clinton lose state after state after state…now if only she would toss the towel in and let the real battle start between McCain and Obama.

My prediction is we will have our first non-wasp-esque president; hopefully with Edwards as his running mate.

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Feb. 21, 2008, 9:59 a.m.

My prediction is we will have our first non-wasp-esque presidential candidate; hopefully with Edwards as his running mate.

Why is it I just can't see the USA electing a black man into the oval office.

Feb. 21, 2008, 10:02 a.m.

Both parties are on the same page about the war now. It's a non-issue. We're stuck there regardless. If we left it could very well be the beginning of WWIII. Canadians should be as concerned about our economy as we are. Their economy is heavily dependent on ours.

WWIII is inevitable. all 3 WW's were planned in the 19th century.

Feb. 21, 2008, 10:12 a.m.

Both parties are on the same page about the war now. It's a non-issue. We're stuck there regardless. If we left it could very well be the beginning of WWIII. Canadians should be as concerned about our economy as we are. Their economy is heavily dependent on ours.

really?

i guess i haven't been listening.

the beginning of world war 3 was going into iraq methinks

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Feb. 21, 2008, 11:03 a.m.

Why is it I just can't see the USA electing a black man into the oval office.

Nice fix :)

I am playing the optimist here (a complete 180 from my normal daily routine) and hoping that the US has grown up enough to realize that the best option for the next four years may come in a color other than white.

Then again, I did see an interview with people on the streets and quite a few of them, when asked about Hilary, said the world is not ready for a woman world leader…guess they aren't aware that there have been a few here and there :)

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Feb. 21, 2008, 12:31 p.m.

World War III for leaving Iraq??? I think I need some explanation on that theory.

I don't know what the big deal is about a female or a black president. Sure, many Americans would never vote for either, but aren't those people called republicans? That is why their primaries had all the shades of the white man rainbow. Hell, they even went as far out there as to consider a mormon, lol. The democrats have supported both a black man and a white woman in the primaries so why would they not do that on election day? Are some democrats going to vote Republican because their only choice is a black man? Call me naive, but I don't see it being that big of a deal as the media likes to make it. For every racist Dem obama loses, can't he pick up a youth vote? I guess we will see.

The day that is still a long time from coming is when America votes for an athiest president.

Feb. 21, 2008, 12:42 p.m.

The day that is still a long time from coming is when America votes for an athiest president.

Exactly. We won't see an atheist/agnostic president anytime soon, and as for a gay president, LOL.