So it's 9am and i'm laying on my new girlfriends bed naked...

April 10, 2007, 7:46 p.m.

and she get's a phone call on the land line… it's the delivery man down stairs. She has a package. So she buzzes the guy up, puts on a robe and head to the door. Opens the door.

silence for 1 minute. My eyes shift to the door of the room expecting to see her any minute with a box or something.

one more minute, and… she shouts "JOEL NO!!"

About Joel: Joel is a 6'2" 200 lb angry man. This is my girlfriends ex-boyfriend. of november. I became what would be called a "reluctant friend" of this man while they were dating, only because i really liked his girlfriend, who similarly liked me. Joel was worried about that relationship because, frankly, he was not the man for his girlfriend and she blatantly had an affection for me. These things happen. It's life. So, in an effort to stifle anything between his girl and I, he befriended me. Hence, "reluctant friend." I never touched her, and i kept my distance. WHen they broke up, she asked me for "a chance". I said "ok"

About my thoughts that morning: I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked. I really don't want to fight this man naked in my new girls bed room.

In what could be described as a miscalculated panic, I cocooned myself in the covers. It was a knee jerk reflex to my previsouly described thoughts.

Joel come barreling in the bed room and jumps on me and start swinging. He hit me in the ear. and yanked the covers off me. Being totally exposed I snapped into action. I leap off the bed and turn to face him. He comes at me and i flip him over my knee and throm him in a headlock. His face is inches from my junk. I am sure it stinks of his old girls p___y. I laugh at the thought.

I say, "Joel, things aren't going well for you right now. Unless you leave, I am going to pull your f___ing ear off"

he leaves.

April 10, 2007, 7:48 p.m.

hm the old one was so much better

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 10, 2007, 7:49 p.m.

hahahhahahah

I was a little dissapointed actually just because all the stuff for sale was mostly for females, but I was able to pick up some "rocket power" which is like a tingiling balm for your peepee.

I was joking I'd probably never have sex with a hooker. I'm friends with a couple of the high up ones though…

April 10, 2007, 7:50 p.m.

hehehehehehe

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

April 10, 2007, 7:51 p.m.

hm the old one was so much better

jesus. first to post in this one? and you saw the old one from a few days ago too? it was up for about 5 minutes. Seems you spend too much time here.

anyway. i felt sleazy posting it before, but i just cant resist. It's a funny story.

April 10, 2007, 7:54 p.m.

Awesome!

BATTLECAT

April 10, 2007, 7:55 p.m.

jesus. first to post in this one? and you saw the old one from a few days ago too? it was up for about 5 minutes. Seems you spend too much time here.

anyway. i felt sleazy posting it before, but i just cant resist. It's a funny story.

meh this also happens to be where i play guitar.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 10, 2007, 7:57 p.m.

admit it,you were really hoping yer junk would touch him.

April 10, 2007, 8:09 p.m.

ahahahaha :lol: good story, hope your beating his ass earns scores you some points with the girl, you better have gotten some after fight sex

April 10, 2007, 8:32 p.m.

She's hot. I'm not posting a pic; it feels like it would be disrespectful to her to do so. If she just a hot thing for fun, i'd be posting away. this girl is different for me.

pats self on back

April 10, 2007, 8:34 p.m.

DEJA VU!!!!! i have heard this story before.

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast

April 10, 2007, 8:39 p.m.

i picture the fight from borat

turn off sigs…it will change your life

April 10, 2007, 8:40 p.m.

I love stealing girls from dudes.

*FLY TRINITY! FLY!*

██████ L I V E S T R O N G ██████

SEVEN STRAIGHT SUCKA!

April 10, 2007, 8:40 p.m.

I liked your last version more, but this one is still quite good.

This space intentionally left blank.

April 10, 2007, 8:44 p.m.

you thought he was delivering a package but instead he ended up getting one in the face

turn off sigs…it will change your life