Relationship Woes

Jan. 8, 2008, 7:48 p.m.

What you could do is head to the local yokel bar, get drunk, pick up some cowboy, and have a rippin' fudge-packin' session.

When you wake up in the morning, there's no way that your ex will be at the forefront of your thoughts.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 8, 2008, 8:09 p.m.

What you could do is head to the local yokel bar, get drunk, pick up some cowboy, and have a rippin' fudge-packin' session.

Brokeback Vernon?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Jan. 8, 2008, 8:13 p.m.

you could knit a hat out of pubic hair

Jan. 8, 2008, 9:33 p.m.

grow a john garrett mostache and talk non stop about how good the canucks are. im sure in no time you'll have girls beating you off with both hands

More like: "Grow a John Garrett moustache and talk non-stop about how good the Canucks are. Im sure in no time you'll be beating off with both hands."

Jan. 8, 2008, 9:37 p.m.

As soon as you nail the next one, you will forget all about her. It really is as easy as that.

Jan. 8, 2008, 10:01 p.m.

Sorry to hear man, I know how much it sucks. But you get through it, just takes some time. If you feel like shit, start screwing strippers. It can help a lot. Keeping busy is important as well. Find someone (anyone!) that is flexible and you can look forward to screwing. Join a orgy, a club, screw some strangers, whatever. Just get out there and screw. Go to the strip club every night. The endorphins released from having sex are the best natural anti-depressants your body creates. And lastly, try to realize you're young and still have a helluva lot of girls left to screw before you find someone and settle down. Lots of girls.

FYP…

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Jan. 8, 2008, 10:48 p.m.

or start going to yoga. yoga classes have hot girls, and they will think you are sensitive.

mmmmm…bendy.

I concur. Yoga is also great! The young ladies can be such great shape.

Jan. 8, 2008, 11:10 p.m.

Wow the mom video was the best thing I have seen in awhile.

I dunno you could move?

Jan. 8, 2008, 11:30 p.m.

Get as much post breakup sex as possible. That's the good stuff! Don't ever spend the entire night at her place or let her stay at yours. Gets kinda awkward.

Jan. 8, 2008, 11:55 p.m.

I'm sorry to hear that Jaysin. After 3.5 years with my last girlfriend, she left me. I still had friends, but I needed to do something else so I went to Japan. I got laid a lot. Then I came back and my ex became my booty call for a day. Then a month later, I met my current girlfriend.

However, I don't think Japan was the best idea. It cleared my head about women, but I ended up coming back with almost no skills in the job market (not that I had much to begin with). So now it's almost worse. I don't have work so if anything should happen that would piss my girlfriend off now, I'm left without anything to do. so, I guess work a lot now or go to Japan.

I take pictures with a camera

Jan. 9, 2008, 12:54 a.m.

I'm sorry to hear that Jaysin. After 3.5 years with my last girlfriend, she left me. I still had friends, but I needed to do something else so I went to Japan. I got laid a lot. Then I came back and my ex became my booty call for a day. Then a month later, I met my current girlfriend.

However, I don't think Japan was the best idea. It cleared my head about women, but I ended up coming back with almost no skills in the job market (not that I had much to begin with). So now it's almost worse. I don't have work so if anything should happen that would piss my girlfriend off now, I'm left without anything to do. so, I guess work a lot now or go to Japan.

that made no f'ing sense at all.

but jaysin, probably one of the reasons she dumped you is because it sounds like you depended totally on her and her friends to have a life. get friends, hobbies, and be happy with yourself, and any other relationships will be way better in the future. :) it will take time, but put that time into yourself, so next go round is better, or at least easier to deal with when it goes downhill.

still sucks.

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

Jan. 9, 2008, 1:19 a.m.

Jaysin, for winters you gotta get a sled and go out with shucky. You'll have more fun than anything.
During the spring, go build a bike trail. Maybe hook up with Hammond, he's always got something on the go and could use some help. One that goes beside King Eddie Rd. would be sweet. Find a topo or google earth and have fun.

JW

:canada:

Jan. 9, 2008, 4:05 a.m.

Jaysin, don't you sell chainsaws?

Go cut a big hole in her roof! Or wall. Or car.
That'll make you feel better.

Then nail her hot friends…

You're in Vernon, go to Silverstar and ski/board when you're not working. Never know who you'll meet in the liftline, or in the bar.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Jan. 9, 2008, 6:11 a.m.

Jaysin can't go snowboarding…he spent a mint on snowboard gear for her at Christmas.

I hope you got some of this stuff back…

"Burton Air Snowboard, Burton Custom Bindings, diamond earrings, Body Shop goodies…"

http://bb.nsmb.com/showpost.php?p=1830833[HTML_REMOVED]postcount=16

Jan. 9, 2008, 7:48 a.m.

Jaysin can't go snowboarding…he spent a mint on snowboard gear for her at Christmas.

I hope you got some of this stuff back…

"Burton Air Snowboard, Burton Custom Bindings, diamond earrings, Body Shop goodies…"

http://bb.nsmb.com/showpost.php?p=1830833[HTML_REMOVED]postcount=16

I'm not the type to ask for a gift back.. She also bought me a snowboard that I still have, and boots..