oh liberals

Jan. 27, 2016, 1 p.m.

I was expecting this response. I'm not surprised that you can't see the difference between whining and requesting reasonably mature and respectful conversation.

I'll give up on having a reasonable conversation with you now. Ciao.

Would you also not be surprised if, once again, you are reminded that there is lots of room on the internet for your opinion to be shared - so go start a thread and all those like-minded I sure will gladly follow you. You have bitched in this thread, the NSFW random picture thread, and who the hell knows where else - so you like to fight and come off looking like an internet keyboard cowboy. Good for you. Have fun with that - cuz I for one won;t miss you for one intelligent second.

Jan. 27, 2016, 10:54 p.m.

Liberals reading my 'stupid and naive' comments while having not 'belittled my position'

Jan. 28, 2016, 6 a.m.

Trudeau or Zoolander?

https://www.boombox.com/c/quiz/103221/90e0ba41-2c4a-4cc2-b7b6-ff5363593693

Jan. 28, 2016, 6:46 a.m.

Classic whining Liberal supporter to the end. You go, girl!

actually i didnt vote red or orange

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Jan. 28, 2016, 8 a.m.

actually i didnt vote red or orange

We have common ground.

Jan. 28, 2016, 9:31 a.m.

Trudeau or Zoolander?

https://www.boombox.com/c/quiz/103221/90e0ba41-2c4a-4cc2-b7b6-ff5363593693

Scored 90%. Got a lil sloppy half way thru.

It's Trudeau, he did win the birth lottery!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Jan. 28, 2016, 9:22 p.m.

If the Cons did this, the press and NBR would be jumping:

https://www.cef-cce.gc.ca/content.asp?section=agr[HTML_REMOVED]document=jan1916[HTML_REMOVED]lang=e

Commissioner of Canada Elections Enters Into Compliance Agreement With UA Local 527

GATINEAU, QUÉBEC-(Marketwired - Jan. 28, 2016) - The Commissioner of Canada Elections has entered into a compliance agreement with the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada, Local 527 (UA Local 527).

UA Local 527 has acknowledged that on September 15, 2015, it made an ineligible non-monetary contribution to the Liberal Party of Canada (LPC). The LPC was unaware of the contribution and has remitted to the Receiver General the total value of the non-monetary contribution it received from UA Local 527. The full text of the compliance agreement can be found on the Commissioner of Canada Elections Web site at: www.cce-cef.gc.ca.

Compliance agreements are voluntary and outline the terms and conditions that the Commissioner considers necessary to ensure compliance with the Canada Elections Act. These agreements may include a statement by the individual or organization (contracting party) admitting responsibility for the act or omission constituting the offence. The admission of responsibility does not constitute a criminal conviction by a court of law and does not create a criminal record for the contracting party. More information about compliance agreement can be found at sections 517 to 521 of the Canada Elections Act.

The Commissioner of Canada Elections is the independent officer responsible for ensuring compliance with, and enforcement of, the Canada Elections Act and the federal Referendum Act.

http://m.marketwired.com/press-release/commissioner-of-canada-elections-enters-into-compliance-agreement-with-ua-local-527-2092079.htm

Okay - so the Union fessed up and the Commissioner says "don't do that again, thanks for being honest while we investigated you." Everyone makes mistakes, right?

And then this (oh Liberals):

http://globalnews.ca/news/2483470/liberal-government-moves-to-repeal-controversial-tory-backed-union-laws/

Liberal government moves to repeal controversial Tory-backed union laws
By Staff The Canadian Press

OTTAWA – The Liberal government is repealing two contentious union-related bills, a move it bills as heralding a new relationship with organized labour after 10 acrimonious years under the Conservatives.

Labour unions have wanted the government to overturn a law that changed how unions can certify and decertify, known as Bill C-525, and another that required unions to publicly disclose their spending to the Canada Revenue Agency.

The Liberals neutralized the latter bill, C-377, in late December when the government waived requirements for unions to track all transactions over $5,000.

The Liberals said there were already federal labour rules in place requiring unions to open their books to their members to show how they are using dues. Similar rules exist at the provincial level.

Groups trying to unionize or any unions trying to decertify are still subject to the rules enacted by Bill C-525 until the new legislation passes. Unions say C-525 makes it harder to hold a certification vote, and allows a minority of union members to start a vote on decertification.

The Liberal bill is assured passage in the House of Commons with a Liberal majority, but will face a stiff test from a Conservative-dominated Senate that passed the original measures.

In announcing legislation to kill the Conservative-backed labour bills, the Liberals signalled their intent to do more with Canada’s labour laws.

Labour Minister MaryAnn Mihychuk said all bills and procedures for which her department is responsible are under review.

Her parliamentary secretary, Rodger Cuzner, said the government plans to “move forward with labour policy reform” that would include hearing from unions, employers, other levels of government and Canadians.

The head of the Canadian Labour Congress said the government is already looking to bring back a law that required federally contracted companies to pay their workers a specified minimum wage, or fair wage, for work. The Conservatives repealed the law in their 2012 budget.

CLC president Hassan Yussuff said he expects the federal government to start moving this year on modernizing the Canada Labour Code. He said the part of the code that deals with workplace harassment, hours of work, overtime pay and vacation entitlements is about 60 years out of date.

A full review of the labour code last happened in 2006, with the final report making several recommendations to help an increasing number of part-time and contractual employees.

The federal government didn’t enact any of the recommendations from the report, Yussuff said.

A May 2015 briefing note to then-labour minister Kellie Leitch said the rise in part-time, temporary and self-employed workers, along with more demand for knowledge-based jobs, has changed “the nature of work and the workplace.”

The changes will have a “significant impact” on ensuring companies comply with labour standards, the briefing note says, that could benefit from talks between different levels of government.

Mihychuk will speak with her provincial and territorial counterparts during next week’s video conference of labour ministers.

Jan. 28, 2016, 10 p.m.

:lol: I'm getting neg repped by a whining Libtard (damian) because I'm not funny enough for him in this thread.

Jan. 29, 2016, 6:18 a.m.

when someone ruins your nbr experience and you want to block them. But the pics they post are so epic that you cant fathom the idea of using the ignore button:smokey:

Jan. 29, 2016, 8:46 a.m.

Most of Zeds good material can be found on the Chive, but if you put him on the ignore list you miss his entertaining rants/discussion.

Tricky decision I know :)

Jan. 29, 2016, 8:50 a.m.

Chive app [HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED] zeds ranting.

Jan. 29, 2016, 8:52 a.m.

fuck the chive. nsmb is my only current social media app

Jan. 29, 2016, 8:54 a.m.

Chive app [HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED] zeds ranting.

I never go to the Chive, I just find this junk on the net posted all over. I generally try to ignore Chive links

Jan. 29, 2016, 10:56 p.m.

Jan. 29, 2016, 10:57 p.m.