Nucks/Stars

Feb. 19, 2011, 7:17 p.m.

haha, Toronto lost in the shootout…

streaming links

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Feb. 19, 2011, 7:21 p.m.

Woot! 1-0 already.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Feb. 19, 2011, 11:40 p.m.

My daughter played during the intermission … Leave me alone. It is NOT a huge deal, seriously

Feb. 20, 2011, 12:49 a.m.

How do those two announcers have jobs? Is the CBC that desperate? I think I could do a better job with DaveM as my colour guy.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Feb. 20, 2011, 2:43 a.m.

My daughter played during the intermission … Leave me alone. It is NOT a huge deal, seriously

i thought the Leafs were playing Ottawa?

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

Feb. 20, 2011, 7:36 a.m.

Leafs vs Sens FTL. The level of suckness was so great that they play for 60 minutes and 2 of the worst teams in the league can't score on each other? They should have shown a bantam house league game. Would have been more talent on the ice.

CBC needs to rename hockey night in Canada something more fitting like Leafs TV. Right into the Canucks game all the colour guys in between periods just want to talk about what a great effort the Leafs put in against Ottawa. Every year it's the same thing. Ottawa runs for the cup. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Edmonton makes a cup run. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Calgary makes a cup run. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Montreal makes a cup run. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Now it's Vancouver's turn. Expect CBC to just talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs right up to the point where we're hoisting Lord Stanley's cup.

Feb. 20, 2011, 11:22 a.m.

Seriously - guys - you are making me blush.

It wasn't such a big deal. Control yourselves

Feb. 20, 2011, 11:58 a.m.

Leafs vs Sens FTL. The level of suckness was so great that they play for 60 minutes and 2 of the worst teams in the league can't score on each other? They should have shown a bantam house league game. Would have been more talent on the ice.

CBC needs to rename hockey night in Canada something more fitting like Leafs TV. Right into the Canucks game all the colour guys in between periods just want to talk about what a great effort the Leafs put in against Ottawa. Every year it's the same thing. Ottawa runs for the cup. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Edmonton makes a cup run. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Calgary makes a cup run. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Montreal makes a cup run. Lets talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Now it's Vancouver's turn. Expect CBC to just talk about why the Leafs didn't make the playoffs right up to the point where we're hoisting Lord Stanley's cup.

i was at shoppers drug mart yesterday and they had kleenex on sale. just saying.

Feb. 20, 2011, 12:22 p.m.

Pretty sure Rogers owns the right to the Leafs TV name (and maybe soon in time, will own the Leafs if their deal ever goes through).

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

Feb. 20, 2011, 12:27 p.m.

Seriously - guys - you are making me blush.

It wasn't such a big deal. Control yourselves

was kinda hoping for some video

meh

Feb. 20, 2011, 12:49 p.m.

cards? monopoly? checkers?

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons