gang shootings

Feb. 24, 2009, 1:01 p.m.

I got Neg Repped by a "JasonM" for my views:

Stop looking down on pot smokers like they're heroine addicts, there is a difference you know.

1. Explain where I actually compared the two.
2. On a strickly legal level, can you explain to me how they are different?

I love the neg reps when the person is too chicken shit to actually jump into the debate and give us a viewpoint. At least our Pot Head ;) Jah has a viewpoint.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Feb. 24, 2009, 1:03 p.m.

….

never been a fan of Rhubarb pies, just sayin.

Thank you. I will confess to being a large fan of the pies, all kind.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Feb. 24, 2009, 1:14 p.m.

I got Neg Repped by a "JasonM" for my views:

1. Explain where I actually compared the two.
2. On a strickly legal level, can you explain to me how they are different?

I love the neg reps when the person is too chicken shit to actually jump into the debate and give us a viewpoint. At least our Pot Head ;) Jah has a viewpoint.

One is a controlled substance and one is a narcotic. The penalties under the LAW are different. Even in the states they are treated differently.

EDIT: For good reason too. And if you think there's ignorance when it comes to weed it's far worse for heroin. Heroin makes you puke your guts out (BAD) when you try it. Anyone who pukes that hard for that long and still wants to try it again is almost beyond help; drugs or not.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Feb. 24, 2009, 1:37 p.m.

Thanks for that- didn't know the extent of the law for each.

Note: my argument has been purely based on supporting Synchro's first post / claim. If anything, my support of legalizing the green tells you where I'm at with it, in terms of it's relative health risks as compared to the harder stuff (i.e.: heroin).

Feb. 24, 2009, 2:02 p.m.

Anyone who pukes that hard for that long and still wants to try it again is almost beyond help; drugs or not.

it took me 7 years before i could drink tequila again

meh

Feb. 24, 2009, 2:35 p.m.

:lol: I had a similar experience with rum.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Feb. 24, 2009, 2:51 p.m.

And some people wonder why other people are of the mindset that the Governments are in bed with organzied crimes..

Like Refused said: Capitalism is indeed, organized crime.

there is a fine line between taxing it too much where it becomes profitable, and by profitabel i mean worth the risk to smuggle it, but making it illegal is a sure fire way to raise its value

meh

Feb. 24, 2009, 4:20 p.m.

it's been over 20 and i still can't

Feb. 24, 2009, 4:24 p.m.

pussy!

it's been over 20 and i still can't

pu… oh never mind.

Feb. 24, 2009, 4:30 p.m.

there is a fine line between taxing it too much where it becomes profitable, and by profitabel i mean worth the risk to smuggle it, but making it illegal is a sure fire way to raise its value

I completely understand this and what you're saying.

My quoted post was more about how government actions/policy usually seem to have the opposite effect that they were intended to. Which in turn some could then think the gubment is "aiding" organized crime.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Feb. 24, 2009, 4:38 p.m.

pussy!

i just switched horses dude, i didn't stop riding

meh

Feb. 24, 2009, 4:39 p.m.

I completely understand this and what you're saying.

My quoted post was more about how government actions/policy usually seem to have the opposite effect that they were intended to. Which in turn some could then think the gubment is "aiding" organized crime.

the cdn gvt actually reacted pretty quickly to the tax when the cig smuggling got really heavy

meh

Feb. 24, 2009, 5:10 p.m.

the cdn gvt actually reacted pretty quickly to the tax when the cig smuggling got really heavy

Was that b/c they were losing money on it?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs