Stinky or Big Hit 1

Feb. 5, 2007, 7:42 p.m.

:announce: - I was badgered into posting this by a computerless luddite.

Courier gets :hurt: downtown ends up w/new work bike and $$$$.00.

:idea: Wants inexpensive dualie. Finds temptation in either a Big Hit FSR 1 or Kona Stinky. :drool:

Which does he choose? :???:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 5, 2007, 7:45 p.m.

i enjoyed your post, reminded me of kindergarten.

back to topic, I'd get the Bighit, because the 4 bar linkage system is reliable, and plush.

not Ryder

Feb. 5, 2007, 7:48 p.m.

I'm a firm believer in the K.I.S.S. principle. :D

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 5, 2007, 8:10 p.m.

i rode one of the new stinky primos in bootleg canyon 2 weeks ago, and to be honest, i wasn't impressed. as much as i don't want to like specialized, they seem to have a good linkage going with the fsr design, and kona's bike just didn't ride well.

Feb. 5, 2007, 8:17 p.m.

i enjoyed your post, reminded me of kindergarten.

back to topic, I'd get the Bighit, because the 4 bar linkage system is reliable, and plush.

I :love: you

Buy my 05 Stinkydee frame and 05 slider plus and evolve dh x-type cranks and I have lots of other misc. parts too

I have no children and my tits are super perky.

Feb. 5, 2007, 10:02 p.m.

A kona stinky and a big hit are pretty much on the same level in my opinion. Id actually go with the kona though if your going to be riding urban more. Its more of an all around platform than the big hit is. Didnt really understand your first post though :lol:

Feb. 5, 2007, 10:07 p.m.

A kona stinky and a big hit are pretty much on the same level in my opinion. Id actually go with the kona though if your going to be riding urban more. Its more of an all around platform than the big hit is. Didnt really understand your first post though :lol:

care to explain how its more of an "all around platform"?

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Feb. 5, 2007, 11:15 p.m.

care to explain how its more of an "all around platform"?

Less travel, different linkage system. I owned anoryx SF 99 (same as a stinky) and this bb7 now, and the oryx rode every thing (in an all round sense) better than the bb7. Plus ive ridden an older big hit, and i prefered the stinky. Care to explain why you think the big hits better ?

Feb. 6, 2007, 6:36 a.m.

Go with the BIG HIT!! better design (not some recycled design that kona has used since 97) and better frame. And Kona's are for kids.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Feb. 6, 2007, 12:13 p.m.

Less travel, different linkage system. I owned anoryx SF 99 (same as a stinky) and this bb7 now, and the oryx rode every thing (in an all round sense) better than the bb7. Plus ive ridden an older big hit, and i prefered the stinky. Care to explain why you think the big hits better ?

please show us where he said he thinks the big hit is better.

Feb. 6, 2007, 12:56 p.m.

Bighit!

www.steedcycles.com

Feb. 6, 2007, 1:10 p.m.

If I was forced to choose between these two bikes it would be the Bighit. I'm not a fan of either bike though. Can't your bud find any other inexpensive dualie?

Check here for used bikes. This time of year there will be some deals to be had.

:canada: :swiss:

Feb. 6, 2007, 4:31 p.m.

knowles/Splan, :nono: way that boy's gonna' buy used. He's too high zootin'.

Splan, apparently these two are being offered in Vangroovey for around 16hun………..and are '07s to boot. Can that be right? :???:

Feb. 6, 2007, 5:41 p.m.

please show us where he said he thinks the big hit is better.

ding, but since you asked, FSR.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Feb. 6, 2007, 5:51 p.m.

ding, but since you asked, FSR.

Just saying FSR doesn't really mean much. FSR bikes can still ride like shit if they are not well designed.

22 Pride