Trail Ride Sunday

Aug. 22, 2014, 2 p.m.

Going to be in whistler for the weekend and I've decided it's finally time for me to venture off and ride some of the valley trail. Anyone with good knowledge of the trails interested in in riding on sunday? I like the big rock rolls and want to see the fun stuff. Looking to do a 3-4 hour ride.

Aug. 22, 2014, 2:04 p.m.

Going to be in whistler for the weekend and I've decided it's finally time for me to venture off and ride some of the valley trail. Anyone with good knowledge of the trails interested in in riding on sunday? I like the big rock rolls and want to see the fun stuff. Looking to do a 3-4 hour ride.

head up stonebridge to the Flank, turn right do Rockwork/korova/wizard, back up to the flank again turn left, do legalize it to bush doctor to acdc.

Aug. 23, 2014, 10:45 a.m.

Nice rolling sections on High Society (just past Legalize It), and Kill Me Thrill Me, too. Hit Rockwork for sure, though.

Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever.

Aug. 23, 2014, 11:35 a.m.

head up stonebridge to the Flank, turn right do Rockwork/korova/wizard, back up to the flank again turn left, do legalize it to bush doctor to acdc.

nailed it