How's ValleyCliff/ DeBeck's hill

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:47 a.m.

okay Mattsquatch….

I rode some trails near some rocks over by the trees. I was a bit snowy, but otherwise perfect. I like riding on the frozen snow.

Weee.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:07 p.m.

Dude R[HTML_REMOVED]P is the greatest trail ever and it's totally fresh and new. Shuttleable too! Let's put that new 10" rear rotor to the test…..yee haa

Feb. 21, 2009, 6:15 a.m.

going to ride around, searching out trails not violated by the elusive mattsquatch

Feb. 21, 2009, 8:09 a.m.

Dude R[HTML_REMOVED]P is the greatest trail ever and it's totally fresh and new. Shuttleable too! Let's put that new 10" rear rotor to the test…..yee haa

Dont know that one I think, what does R[HTML_REMOVED]P stands for?

Angry midget is good to go, although I have to say for a fresh trail it already needs some serious maintenance, lots of drop to flat?!?! ruts and off camber roots.

Feb. 21, 2009, 8:35 a.m.

what does R[HTML_REMOVED]P stands for?…..

Angry midget is good to go, although I have to say for a fresh trail it already needs some serious maintenance, lots of drop to flat?!?! ruts and off camber roots.

e-sarc: See BRT's post for the answer

as for the maintenance, I heard a rumor that the elusive 'them' will get right on it

Feb. 21, 2009, 5:47 p.m.

hmmm, don't think you found the right trail. there are exactly zero drop(s), to flat or otherwise, and no roots (yet). keep looking…

Feb. 21, 2009, 11:50 p.m.

The elusive "they" referred to in the phrase "they should really do something about the poor condition of that trail.

Feb. 21, 2009, 11:54 p.m.

hahahaha!

Feb. 22, 2009, 12:53 a.m.

can hardly wait for the words of the mattsquatch after you dare post pics of some tree, with fire, possibly near a trail….pulls up chair

Feb. 22, 2009, 7:54 a.m.

hmmm, don't think you found the right trail. there are exactly zero drop(s), to flat or otherwise, and no roots (yet). keep looking…

Near the bottom of the trail, dirt tranny on a log to nowhere, there used to be a transition but its gone now and at the very end onto the rock another little drop to a flat rock.

Sick trail Clark, I love it.Lets just I was just very surprise to see how different it was from when I last road it December.There's already exposed off camber roots, a few ruts and quite frankly once you gain a lot of momentum its tough to pump in a few different spots but its probably just me, Im a little rusty and on a new bike ;)

I make it all sound bad, its by far the best trail in town now, havent had a chance to check out your work further down across the road, might to that today, anyhow congrats for your hard work.

Im not gonna comment on Matts comment as we have VERY different opinion on this subject, only thing I want to say: I did and still do my fair share of trail maintenance, Im just not into big ass jumps and SLOW log rides anymore.I kind like to RIDE my bike better now.

Feb. 22, 2009, 9:13 a.m.

They are busy building. Trail conditions are improving as you sleep. Sweet.

Lots of riders coming off R[HTML_REMOVED]P yesterday, must be a good trail. It will only get better when it rains this week. Keep it to yourself.

Feb. 22, 2009, 9:28 a.m.

suck up the log, push through the landing, embrace the roots. its all good.
the bottom needs some work, i agree.

Feb. 22, 2009, 5:58 p.m.

we shuttled the fuck out of R[HTML_REMOVED]P today. unreal in the rain, you could really dig into the loam, even with your rear tire locked. they might have made it a bit steep, but at least its hard to find (but still easy to shuttle!).

tried riding 19th hole, but the top has some snow still, and then there's are logs and shit all over the trail lower down. WTF?!

Feb. 22, 2009, 6:07 p.m.

I am so lost right now.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Feb. 22, 2009, 7:30 p.m.

while tearing down R[HTML_REMOVED]P, a rare fuzzy glimpse of a 'they'. This particular subspecies is the 'should' version of 'they'. Not to be confused with the domesticated strain that uses the same language and often can be heard to say "they should…"

This one shot by and vanished into the forest. Identity hidden to protect "them"