UFC SEMI-FINALS

April 1, 2005, 12:14 p.m.

comments, concerns, rants,,, giver
THIS IS THE UFC SEMI-FINALS THREAD

my rant

I LOOKED AT THAT JOE GUYS MOVIE FIRST AND I DIDNT SEE HIM LAND THE FRONT FLIP?
this was a big let down…im sure steve wuld ahve shown us some more trick not teh same tree 4 times and backflips everywhere… i will be asyonished to see him move through?

kurts vid kurt is the most dynamic rider even though he likes his no foot cans…i can see him in a year busting huge trick and even bigger airs and geeze taht was good filming

dustins vid was mediocre… i have to admit soem of the helmet cam was very sickening..not as many drops this round it was more just flow and he did pretty goodhe should come second

brooks and gatzka vid should come in third because there was barely any of teh same footage or spots as before and tehre was soem wuality riding

IM GOING TO SAY I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR KURT SORGE AND DUSTIN BRYANT IN THIS ROUND BUT I COULDNT SO HMM

we will have to see

i rally feel for the chumper as well!!

i thought i hsd voted all winners?

Trin, rip 27/11/05

Reading comprehension > you.

April 1, 2005, 12:24 p.m.

Originally posted by thedude
**I am really confused about the way voting is taking place just like Ritalin.

There is a combo that we cannot vote for. This to me is not a fair way to have the voting take place.

Why on earth not have all the videos and have the voters required to click 2 choices. That is as simple as can be.

Can sombody from RACEFACE please explain this. **

Werd. I dont get it either.

650 Racing: Poppin' our collars, tossin' up dollars.

April 1, 2005, 12:29 p.m.

Originally posted by Danny K
Werd. I dont get it either.

:werd:

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

April 1, 2005, 12:39 p.m.

There are 2 semi finals. You're picking which one in each semi you think should win. It's just like in playoffs in any sport, the 2 teams playing in a semi final both cant go to the final.

April 1, 2005, 12:40 p.m.

doesn tthat defeat teh purpose of voting…being forced to vote for someone from each side of the rounds?
i wanted dusting bryant and kurt sorge

im definately not picking anyone wuith joe "no style" perzio in it

so raceface IS FORCING US TO PICK ONE OR TEH OTHER??

Trin, rip 27/11/05

April 1, 2005, 12:41 p.m.

but still
that sucks
i dotn like one team…i like two from the same side…
they should not have made it like this…this isnt a game where ur skills win u the game like in basketballl but where people vote for u to win

Trin, rip 27/11/05

April 1, 2005, 12:43 p.m.

Vote sorge. Tarazan flips are pretty lame, his second video didnt even have music. It got me mad… plus it showed him not landing much of the stuff he attempted. Sorge had it down solid. Brookg/Gatz had a pretty good movie but there wasnt something right about it. I know there was a 3 star over ord, but the movie didnt seem like a full on team entry.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

April 1, 2005, 12:48 p.m.

yea its kind of a weird thing they have going on, maybe its to make it seem more reality tv-style, but i mean, its not like they are hot chicks we are getting to see wrestle in halter tops of something.

vote sorge. i wanna see what a 12 yo kid from nelson does with $25,000.

son of a stromatolite !

April 1, 2005, 12:51 p.m.

sorge and brooks/gatzka all the way it is clear they have it and it is almost clear at this point that kurt has the win unless somthing strange happind like what happind to steve getting owned by joe.

APPLE ORANGE HAHAHAAA GET IT?????

April 1, 2005, 12:52 p.m.

kurts 16 jsut to let yeah no but it would be intresting!!

APPLE ORANGE HAHAHAAA GET IT?????

April 1, 2005, 12:54 p.m.

Originally posted by Midas
Vote sorge. Tarazan flips are pretty lame, his second video didnt even have music. It got me mad… plus it showed him not landing much of the stuff he attempted. Sorge had it down solid. Brookg/Gatz had a pretty good movie but there wasnt something right about it. I know there was a 3 star over ord, but the movie didnt seem like a full on team entry.

Werd on that.

650 Racing: Poppin' our collars, tossin' up dollars.

April 1, 2005, 1 p.m.

Originally posted by Garettwb
sorge and brooks/gatzka all the way it is clear they have it and it is almost clear at this point that kurt has the win unless somthing strange happind like what happind to steve getting owned by joe.

People Like flips… so do I… but i prefer to see them landed.

Originally posted by Coop
vote sorge. i wanna see what a 16 yo kid from nelson does with $25,000.

This is right. Mostlikley buy bikes and a car and some beer. and spend rest on school.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

April 1, 2005, 1:06 p.m.

I just thought that the limited options for picking for the finals was a mistake. Has anyone called RaceFace about this?

Jon-boy.

April 1, 2005, 1:24 p.m.

thats 25,000 us so that is 30,368 canadian
i would imagine he buys a truck…save some for school and the rest on whatever he wants…
iu am voting sorge no matter what

Trin, rip 27/11/05

April 1, 2005, 1:33 p.m.

Yay Tree flip mania fag wins round 4. How do u suppose this guy will compete with vanderham, simmons, and the rest of those guys at crankworkx and all the other big freeriding events. Hop his way to victory? He is definitly talented in trials aspect of riding but it just doesnt make sense to me how people can see him being there with all the other pros. I thought Steve had round 4 but I guess he didnt…

All Pro All Reid All The Time
- 30D - 70-200 - 17-85 - wizards -