March 23, 2004, 9:57 p.m.

rrrrrrrr, i wish i had e boock off

www.hootsgear.com
www.243racing.com

March 23, 2004, 10:19 p.m.

skip

March 24, 2004, 12:21 a.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**I will have to agree with Action Hero on this one. Burke has great natural terrain. Saying that, it would be wrong of them to go in and remove the bridges and chop logs just for the sake of doing it.

Post any new information here when you get it. I would like to go to any meetings.

Rich **

Do you ride up there much anymore Rich?

March 24, 2004, 3:26 p.m.

I have also spoken with Scott. I am asking that they selectively address the abyss. I was one of the builders and I am ok with the removal of the large drops, but I do not think the rest of the trail requires deconstruction. Having said that Scott seems to be supportive (no doubt in part to the positive work with NSMB) As for the rest of the mountain this is the only area that is going to be affected. What Scott would like is to clean up Triple Crown properly (he has even pledged supplies) I agree with him. With the traffic that we are seeing it needs to be beefed up anyway

There's no better way to get unwound than to go for a rip with your hound

March 24, 2004, 10:28 p.m.

Originally posted by Action Hero
Do you ride up there much anymore Rich?

I am finally on my bike after almost 2 years following my B-Line accident (don't laugh).

I ride Eagle mostly as that is where I have been trail building but I always enjoy a good rip on Triple, Vic's or Nescafe. Even went and found Sawblade the other day for memory's sake.

Cheers,R

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.

March 24, 2004, 10:31 p.m.

Originally posted by BURKE PHANTOMS
I have also spoken with Scott. I am asking that they selectively address the abyss. I was one of the builders and I am ok with the removal of the large drops, but I do not think the rest of the trail requires deconstruction. Having said that Scott seems to be supportive (no doubt in part to the positive work with NSMB) As for the rest of the mountain this is the only area that is going to be affected. What Scott would like is to clean up Triple Crown properly (he has even pledged supplies) I agree with him. With the traffic that we are seeing it needs to be beefed up anyway

Good stuff. I helped build the original Triple Crown (the top anyways) and would love to see it buffed, fortified and returned to its orginal yummyness… yes yummmness.

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.

March 24, 2004, 10:35 p.m.

**I am finally on my bike after almost 2 years following my B-Line accident (don't laugh).

I ride Eagle mostly as that is where I have been trail building but I always enjoy a good rip on Triple, Vic's or Nescafe. Even went and found Sawblade the other day for memory's sake.

Cheers,R **

Well let's set up a ride! If you're in send me a PM, I'm sure Mr. Belson would be in for it too.

March 25, 2004, 6:48 a.m.

Originally posted by BURKE PHANTOMS

i'm going to push the same idea. except say there are more resonsible water crossings. also i'm going to try and push the whole signs mean no liability. thanks for the ideas guys

yeah bro!!

March 25, 2004, 7:35 a.m.

Good stuff. I helped build the original Triple Crown (the top anyways) and would love to see it buffed, fortified and returned to its orginal yummyness… yes yummmness.

Alright Rich, I look forward to meeting you at the trail day, date TBA but it will be Triple Crown (the top cause that's the real crown).

Wish myself and Taylor good luck… there is hope!

March 25, 2004, 5:17 p.m.

so howd the meeting go?

March 25, 2004, 7:35 p.m.

not good….:(

www.hootsgear.com
www.243racing.com

March 25, 2004, 8:05 p.m.

ATN's writeup

March 25, 2004, 9:07 p.m.

Wow, that's harsh.

Can anyone come out to the April 19 meeting? I think that the NSMBA looking after Burke might help in dealing with Parks?

And shouldn't this be stickied or something? Where's all the fuss over Burke? :???:

March 25, 2004, 9:11 p.m.

I'm going to be at the April 19th meeting, I've been talking to Sharon about it, so either way her and LeeLau are giving me tons of guidance. Sharon was at the meeting today, she introduced me to Scott back in Nov as well.