Big shout-out to Arthur at Suspension Therapy

Feb. 18, 2014, 10:15 p.m.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Arthur at Suspension Therapy. Last fall I had him set up the suspension on my Nomad and it made a huge difference. Super informative tuning session, shared tons of info and advice, followed up afterwards asking how the bike felt on the trail - I was definitely impressed by the level and quality of service.

Ran into him this evening and shared some feedback on how the bike was riding and told him about a few tweaks I made to the rebound and pressure. Just opened my gmail now and see an email from him with an updated suspension set-up chart with a few suggestions for the fork based on our conversation. I can't recall the last time I had this quality of service anywhere.

If you spent any money on mtb suspension, do yourself a favour and get it properly tuned by a professional. Blowing over a grand on a Fox fork is such a waste of money if it is set up incorrectly…

Feb. 18, 2014, 10:36 p.m.

Arthur knows his stuff, for sure. :beer:

Feb. 20, 2014, 2:51 p.m.

I thought I knew how to set up my own stuff.
But after a visit to Suspensionwerx for rebuilds and then Arthur for setup I can safely say I knew very little. Everything works better. Way better than I thought it would.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Feb. 20, 2014, 2:57 p.m.

I, too, have had set ups by Arthur on my Cove STD, V10 and Nomad more importantly it is what I learn from him having done so. Top notch!

Feb. 21, 2014, 1:23 p.m.

Arthur set up my bike as well a few months back. I am definitely a weekend rider and my bike is nothing fancy 2009 Norco Six, but Arthur treated me like I was a pro rider. Lots of tips on riding and my bike feels brand new with the suspension dialed in now. SUPER NICE GUY. Highly recommended.

Feb. 21, 2014, 2:25 p.m.

Who services RockShox in Van-city these days?

Got a totem that needs some serious loving.

I'm ignoring Smedley.

Feb. 21, 2014, 2:27 p.m.

Who services RockShox in Van-city these days?

Got a totem that needs some serious loving.

I believe you need to speak with Shawn Cruickshanks in Squamish.

http://www.bicyclehub.ca/suspension-love/

http://www.fluid-function.com/

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Feb. 21, 2014, 3:10 p.m.

+ 1 for Arthur, reminds me I have to book in my new bike.