Thank you for NOT buying my bike.

June 10, 2007, 10:04 p.m.

7's are that much ? My friend got brand new codes for the same. Bike looks awesome, i can see why your so happy you kept it

Where did he buy codes for $200 a set?

June 11, 2007, 3:55 a.m.

That's an awesome looking bike, how much would you sell the frame to me for?

:D

I'd say regretful to inform you but I'm not regretful at all right now :D You and everyone else missed their chance on this biatch.

So…when are you coming out here to ride?

What do your evenings look like? Why not tomorrow/today (monday) night? My lungs and legs are old and moldy as a heads up.

Wow that's a complicated linkage.

Any close-ups? I can't even guess how it works.

Not that complicated at all. Here's a link to a previous picture of it:

http://photos.nsmb.com/files/2/1/1/7/3/sinner04.JPG

Its just the intricate metal work / fabrication that blows the mind. FTW FTW - some will get that.

.. by the way. How well does the Totem suit the frame? I thought it might rake things out a bit. Then again, as I recall you were running that frame with an 888 at some point, right?

The Totem so far suits it just right. But that is just the parking lot rip around type test as well. But, you were right about the 888r being on there previous to the Totem and the Totem is definitely the better suited between the two. It also feels quite good and that is without me playing fiddling with it yet. The maxle is also a neat idear.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 11, 2007, 3:59 a.m.

As ErRegular mentioned, this bike does pedal damn well. I so cant wait to get'er dialed n ripping.

June 11, 2007, 4:25 a.m.

ftw ftw

I get it.

June 11, 2007, 3:05 p.m.

Its 43.5lbs by the bathroom scale method. If I did my math right of course. And most of that is in the tires or the frame itself. With a wheel base of either 43.5 or 44" long.

June 13, 2007, 6:54 p.m.

i really wish sinister still made those, imo one of the better frames ever made in terms of look and versatility.

AGREED!
I've heard that the ER is still going to be made, and perhaps another bike based on the same geometry.

EDIT: My oh-so-accurate bathroom scale shows my setup at right around 39.5 lbs. My frame does not have all the fancy CNC work though, which takes a couple of lbs out of it.

June 13, 2007, 9:05 p.m.

man that is really sick.. beautiful!!

p.s. your welcome for not buying it. Call me again if you want me to not buy your bike again

June 14, 2007, 12:51 a.m.

man that is really sick.. beautiful!!

p.s. your welcome for not buying it. Call me again if you want me to not buy your bike again

Thanks. I've got some positive rep for just having a nice bike. Who knew.

I'll assume it was you who emailed me and asked to COD it to Vernon/Merritt just after I decided to keep it?

June 14, 2007, 1:03 a.m.

AGREED!
I've heard that the ER is still going to be made, and perhaps another bike based on the same geometry.

EDIT: My oh-so-accurate bathroom scale shows my setup at right around 39.5 lbs. My frame does not have all the fancy CNC work though, which takes a couple of lbs out of it.

What is this ER you speak of? I've heard of the passion and virtue I think and thats about it.

You also cant see your frame that well in the link/pic you provided.

June 15, 2007, 10:02 p.m.

Thanks. I've got some positive rep for just having a nice bike. Who knew.

I'll assume it was you who emailed me and asked to COD it to Vernon/Merritt just after I decided to keep it?

err.. uhh. no.. yeah.:crazy: