Transformers two, Revenge of the Fallen.

June 23, 2009, 5:51 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

fuck all you

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

June 23, 2009, 6:33 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

fuck all you

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

June 23, 2009, 6:49 p.m.

:rolleyes:

June 23, 2009, 6:54 p.m.

:rolleyes:

well its a good thing you have super cool friends like stephen king in real life

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 23, 2009, 7:05 p.m.

Watching it with Optimus Prime and Megatron. So I guess I gotta like it.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

June 24, 2009, 12:35 a.m.

Damn. That was better than mine.

June 24, 2009, 12:39 a.m.

I knew those two were friends off screen!

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 24, 2009, 12:47 a.m.

I knew those two were friends off screen!

They are actually roommates. I'm picking up a little Bert and Ernie vibe though if you know what I mean.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

June 24, 2009, 12:50 a.m.

They are actually roommates. I'm picking up a little Bert and Ernie vibe though if you know what I mean.

Incestual robits?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 24, 2009, 6:58 a.m.

Want to watch that movie..only because Megan Fox is just so damn sexy

June 26, 2009, 12:29 p.m.

So I waited in line for 1.5 hours last night to see this with some friends. Its too cheesy at times and longer than it needs to be(run time: 2.5 hours), Hollywood fucked this one in the bum. I found myself losing interest here and there, despite the over abundance of action that becomes dull in itself after a while. Megan Fox is hot and they know that so they milk it for all they can. . . . a plethora of shots up her legs, close ups, slow-mo boobs and down shirt shots(not that I mind, just sayin). It also pissed me off how the Autobots are such little bitches. The Decepticons turn into bad ass machines and multiply like jack rabbits but the Autobots turn into fuel efficient Chevy's that take 10x longer to get anywhere because they can't fly. I'm not saying the movie was terrible but I didn't enjoy it half as much as I enjoyed the first and it could have been an hour shorter. The shitty thing is I can almost guarantee this movie will be top at the box office for 2 or 3 weeks and rake in shitloads of money, increasing the chances of more poorly made Transformers sequels.

Ps. why do the twin Autobots have accents like they are from the hood? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they robots from a distant planet?

Example of the bitch ass Autobots:

June 26, 2009, 12:32 p.m.

fantastic another chevy commerical

fucking gay

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 26, 2009, 12:51 p.m.

megan fox has been in 3 movies

on with lindsay lohan and the two transformer movies

June 26, 2009, 1:42 p.m.

good review:

Transformers: ROTF has mostly gotten pretty hideous reviews, but that's because people don't understand that this isn't a movie, in the conventional sense. It's an assault on the senses, a barrage of crazy imagery. Imagine that you went back in time to the late 1960s and found Terry Gilliam, fresh from doing his weird low-fi collage/animations for Monty Python. You proceeded to inject Gilliam with so many steroids his penis shrank to the size of a hair follicle, and you smushed a dozen tabs of LSD under his tongue. And then you gave him the GDP of a few sub-Saharan countries. Gilliam might have made a movie not unlike this one.

more goodness:

http://io9.com/5301898/michael-bay-finally-made-an-art-movie?skyline=true[HTML_REMOVED]s=i

June 26, 2009, 1:42 p.m.

I liked it better than the first one. Better action shots, which is pretty much the only reason I saw it in the first place. Megan Fox looked great too. Another thing that sucks though is the robot that was the Chevy Stingray was originally supposed to be a Lamborghini, but Michael Bay decided the movie needed another Chevrolet for some reason.