This mornings Lions Gate gong show...

Feb. 1, 2013, 5:37 a.m.

oh the humanity!

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Feb. 1, 2013, 5:58 a.m.

They should just build another bridge for people to jump from that wont inconvenience drivers that dont give themselves enough time to get where they're going.

PEOPLE HAVE PLACES TO BE!!!!

or a dedicated "jumpers lane", next to all the bike paths. win/win

Feb. 1, 2013, 8:36 a.m.

People die, get over it. I've mourned many a family member, which made me appreciate life.

You really can't say anything unless you know the full story.

Your response of suggesting I go kill myself is that of a troll. And are worse then then the OP's as a human being as far as I am concerned.

And yes people die, had family die as well. Doesn't give me the right to be a douchebag to other people because of it.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 1, 2013, 8:50 a.m.

A few years back I was riding home and this old man was at the yellow phone both on the Lions gate. He was standing right in front of it, just looking at it…

I did not realize at that second, as I past what was going on but latter heard that an old man fitting the description I had seen bounce himself off the bridge pillars just a few moments later.

But I hold this haunting memory forever.. If I had seen, I could have spoken to him about the passion of life. Invited him to dinner with my family…

What have, should have, could have.

Haunts me to this day…

A lesson I did learn.

I think that when people go to a bridge like the Lions Gate with the goal of jumping off. Are whether they are aware of it or not are looking for help despite what their mental state is.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/