Obesity Is now A Lifestyle?

Jan. 11, 2008, 10:11 p.m.

Yes…

…unless you have a thyroid, or medical condition that causes you to still be fat despite eating 1500 calories a day. Not many people have this, so to answer your question.

Yes, pretty much all overweight people are unhappy. (Note that this doesn't mean the skinny ones are happy).

No

Pedro

or could they be unhappy about there weight in the first place which is making them unhappie enough to eat tons? PS, my dad is 5'6 198lb…..or maybe we should test this, hows bout i get sponcered by some company, and just eat, eat eat, all for sience of couse.. ha ha!

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy

Jan. 11, 2008, 11:23 p.m.

Some fat people are unhappy. A lot of skinny people are unhappy. Some fat people love being fat…they love fucking fat people and they hate skinny. Get over it.

People who hate on other people have no empathy. Narcism will get you nothing but bad karma. Shame.

Oh and we're ALL a burden on the health system. If anything healthy people will cost the system a lot more cuz it don't take a lot to keep a dead person healthy. Health care got expensive because of technology, medicine and inflation.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Jan. 12, 2008, 7:22 a.m.

Coca cola recently started and ad campaign to replace milk and juice with cola for breakfast in South America. The kids who grow up seeing that are going to think thats ok.

gotlink or gotlies?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Jan. 12, 2008, 8:21 a.m.

gotlink or gotlies?

i know i've seen an ad with a diet coke in a cardboard sleeve, marketing it as a replacement for morning coffee…not sure about a replacement for milk and juice. i'd be interested to see the campaign…

Jan. 12, 2008, 8:57 a.m.

I loved this bit: "But you can't say if you quit going to the drive-through, exercise more and eat more vegetables, you'll lose weight. There are so many more factors involved."
we have stopped evolution, we need a cull.