Matrix owners?

Sept. 22, 2014, 11:26 p.m.

Thanks guys. Was wondering about the factory roof rails so will go for aftermarket instead.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Sept. 23, 2014, 7:57 a.m.

We have Thule bars that attach to the factory rails. And we don't use them.

Factory rails are quite short and the roof antennae gets a little in the way.

And it's not our riding vehicle, so it doesn't matter.

Sept. 23, 2014, 4:15 p.m.

Does anybody know when traction control was available on the Matrix? I see it is standard on the '10 and up but can't find if it was available on the older models.

http://www.wildrootsphotography.ca/

Sept. 23, 2014, 4:34 p.m.

the first year they came out, they had upper models with all wheel drive/traction control. I leased the cheapest version. Was a good car. Bought out the lease and sold it to Diggs. Soon after, he became a kept man, so what does that tell you?

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Sept. 25, 2014, 2:43 p.m.

I have the trilogy on blu-ray. Reloaded and Revolutions suck.

Sept. 25, 2014, 8:27 p.m.

that was my first thought on the thread title too.

the antenna's should unscrew. And really don't extend your range much. They just look cool.

Beow Beow….. be be boew boew. boh boh. beow beow…… repeat:rave:

Sept. 26, 2014, 6:14 a.m.

Thought about a hyundai elantra touring? More space inside still fairly cheap.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Sept. 26, 2014, 1:38 p.m.

Thought about a hyundai elantra touring? More space inside still fairly cheap.

Not bad! Fuel econ is close to Matrix and more cargo room. Will consider one. Thanks.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Sept. 27, 2014, 4:22 a.m.

Not bad! Fuel econ is close to Matrix and more cargo room. Will consider one. Thanks.

I have one. No problems so far. Loads of room compared to other small wagons. Ok on gas. I had a custom 2" receiver welded up by my neighbour, it's been carrying a NSR 4 for 3 or 4 years now with no complaints. Nice thing about the receiver is that I managed to mount it via 6 bolts to spead the load out vs the standard 4.

Downside is no roof rails on canadian models, I think the last couple years of US models came with roof rails if that is important to you.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Sept. 29, 2014, 10:25 a.m.

how bout that seatbelt warning tone in the Matrix?! bloody hell…..

Sept. 29, 2014, 7:51 p.m.

how bout that seatbelt warning tone in the Matrix?! bloody hell…..

Google it, there is a way to shut it off if it's anything like a Corolla.

http://www.wildrootsphotography.ca/

Sept. 30, 2014, 2:53 p.m.

I picked up a Vibe a few months ago. The seat belt warning light was the first thing I disabled. Google the procedure. Super easy to do. It can be toggled back on if wanted for some reason.

Sept. 30, 2014, 3:41 p.m.

What you fucking morons drive without seatbelts on or something? Jesus Darwin Fuck!

(I laughed as I typed this.)
;)

Wrong. Always.

Sept. 30, 2014, 8:54 p.m.

My mom, who's a senior and living in Chilliwack has been rocking a silver Matrix XR since new in
'08
If I was to get a Matrix, it would be the (special edition) blue one.
My mom says she was luving the blue one but the salesman warned her that the blue one was for those who liked to . . . as she quoted him "rev it up"

Oct. 1, 2014, 9:02 a.m.

What you fucking morons drive without seatbelts on or something?

No, but if your seatbelt is off for even a second (Passengers too) it screams at you incessantly. it's almost disturbing