XTR B-tension spring

July 19, 2003, 7:06 a.m.

wow, I get it now

Mark at Redshreds once commented about all the talented bro's that have worked at westpoint cycle

"it must have been something about the bud they were all smoking"

July 21, 2003, 2:55 p.m.

did i drive your car for my drivers test? i haven't thought about that day for 20 years. i was afraid that i was gonna drive like i rode my bike. ha ha ha

Yeah you did. I remember it like yesterday. White Subaru? You were going to Quebec for a road trip to sell stuff for some bike company. Yes those were the days. The Englishman, Cruz, Rudy. God I bet Rudy is still there. Toby, Garrett ( home made fenders???) Night rides with 2 watt bulbs and sidewall generators. TK! I still see her around now and again. Those were the best days of my youth.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

July 21, 2003, 5:30 p.m.

Ive done a little bit of custom work to my xtr to make is run better. I took out the tension screw, and backplate and just bolted it into the frame so it doesn't rattle around anymore. My shifting works amazing. Ive also done other small things to it.. Its outlasted all my derailers so far and is still going strong. Set-up with XT 8s shifters and an xtr8s cog, my shifting is perfect.