SHUT 'ER DOWN FOLKS!!!!

Sept. 10, 2012, 9:07 a.m.

There was a dusting of freshy up there this morning…

Bring on the faceshots :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Dirty

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 10, 2012, 9:12 a.m.

Top of the World trail will be c-c-cold today.

Thread killer

Sept. 10, 2012, 9:48 a.m.

Top of the World trail will be c-c-cold today.

Is the TOW open during the week?
Garbo is only open on weekends now. I figure the TOW would be the same.

Sept. 10, 2012, 10:21 a.m.

you can still access garbo via the gondola i think

Sept. 10, 2012, 11:22 a.m.

Shit.
I wish I would have known that.
:(

I guess I still have 4 weeks left to take advantage.

Sept. 10, 2012, 1:32 p.m.

I rode in day old snow on Sept. 2nd near Bella Coola.

Snow in 100 Mile House [HTML_REMOVED] Logan Lake last night.

Sept. 10, 2012, 3:11 p.m.

Anyone know when TOW shuts down for the season??

If not, I'll call guest services and see what they say. I've not been up to use my 1 shot pass for TOW yet this year. Would be a shame not to use it, if even only for novelty.

But ya, here we go… Indian Summer my ass, I think it's gonna close out fast and snow will be creeping down from the tops by early October.

:woot:

Hey, I can't help myself. I ride bikes to kill time till I can ski. I ski to kill time till I can surf. Vicious cycle, but I could find way worse…

Sir Sanch

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 10, 2012, 3:30 p.m.

They don't list Whistler so here are Vancouver [HTML_REMOVED] Squamish:

http://www.almanac.com/weather/longrange/BC/Vancouver

Annual Weather Summary: November 2012 to October 2013
Winter temperatures will be a bit above normal, on average, with the coldest periods in mid-December, mid- to late January, and early February. Precipitation will be slightly above normal, with snowfall above normal in the north and below normal in the south. The heaviest snowfalls will occur in mid-December and in early and late January.

http://www.almanac.com/weather/longrange/BC/Squamish

Annual Weather Summary: November 2012 to October 2013
Winter temperatures will be a bit above normal, on average, with the coldest periods in mid-December, mid- to late January, and early February. Precipitation will be slightly above normal, with snowfall above normal in the north and below normal in the south. The heaviest snowfalls will occur in mid-December and in early and late January.

But really, who knows…

Sept. 10, 2012, 3:42 p.m.

But really, who knows…

I'm only new here (coming up to 12 months) but it took less than a month to work out that the weather forecasters don't have a clue about Vancouver, at least more than 24 hours out. As for long range - wasn't last winter supposed to be the coldest in 40 years?
Cheers Ben

Sept. 10, 2012, 5:23 p.m.

i hate winter and snowboarding is the the dumbest thing i spend money on

, however, notice the black guys pants don't leave much to the imajination.

Sept. 10, 2012, 7:14 p.m.

OMG!!! REPENT NOW!!! THE END IS NIGH!!!! Fear the coming season of darkness and cold!!

….dont mind me, I'm just pissy because I havent got a day at WBP yet this year and it looks like I wont for the first time in 7 years

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Sept. 10, 2012, 8:03 p.m.

today was sooo good in the park. Tacky trails (finally) and no people lol. only got out for a couple laps but it was awesome falls finally here. I bet TOW will stay open as the weather allows, was open today so mid week is still a go. The trail will probably stay open when sight seeing is open (assuming peak chair won't spin for just bikers) so following these dates: http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/hours-of-operation.aspx mid week till 24th then the last couple weekends

Sept. 11, 2012, 7:42 a.m.

OMG!!! REPENT NOW!!! THE END IS NIGH!!!! Fear the coming season of darkness and cold!!

….dont mind me, I'm just pissy because I havent got a day at WBP yet this year and it looks like I wont for the first time in 7 years

this… barely ridden my freaking bike at all this year. pretty un-sweet.

Check my stuff for sale!

Sept. 11, 2012, 7:45 a.m.

That's a miserable effort and darn near some major neg reps. Get your act together.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

Sept. 12, 2012, 6:26 p.m.

Do you ever find yourself looking at the bike park webcam [HTML_REMOVED] cursing those riders you see in the picture, while you're stuck at work or home, unable to ride there? It's like "Damn, how can that guy be there? Doesn't he have a job?" I for one find myself envious of those who can [HTML_REMOVED] do ride the park often. LOL!

Thread killer