Brohm Ridge or Levette Lake?

April 22, 2007, 2:44 p.m.

I was curious if anyone's ever ridden out in these parts before. I've wheeled my trusty ol Bronco out to the top of the Brohm Ridge trail where the gates prevent vehicle access from proceeding and it looks like there's got to be some awesome steep riding in the area. It is an abandoned ski hill, so it must have some singletrack out there. If anyone cares to enlighten me, I'd be super grateful.

Also, is there anything worth riding out near Levette Lake? The elevation change doesn't look super huge, but I figured I'd ask anyway. Last time I was out there, I was descending a steep face and my foot went through a rotten log and got stuck. Sprained the ol ankle pretty good… it'd be better to be on a mountain bike, I'm thinkin.

Primary rig: Devinci Ollie
AM rig: Norco Fluid LT2
Brodie Miscreant
'08 Buell XB12Ss Lightning

Thanks for letting me know what poo feels like.

April 23, 2007, 6:59 a.m.

don't know whether there is any singletrack in the brohm ridge area , but there was never an operating ski area there . the developers got close to opening , but the place went bankrupt before they could get the cable on the towers .

April 23, 2007, 10:37 a.m.

Well, singletrack or not, it will make for one gnarly high speed descent, complete with jumps and everything. It's pretty serious altitude with some good views too, adding to the thrill.

Primary rig: Devinci Ollie
AM rig: Norco Fluid LT2
Brodie Miscreant
'08 Buell XB12Ss Lightning

Thanks for letting me know what poo feels like.

April 24, 2007, 4:56 p.m.

I have heard of talk of a trail up there, but i am not sure where or if it was just a rumor.

but will run up there near the end of may with a dirt bike to see if i can find anything.

but if someone knows and wants to give up the goods that would be wicked

The Hardest Part about Rollerblading is telling your family your gay!!