Want to be filmed tomorrow night?

Feb. 4, 2003, 1:12 p.m.

This is also posted in the Ride Planning, but just to make sure that everyone see's it….

Anyone that is interested in being filmed out here in Abbotsford tomorrow night (wednesday the 5th) come out to the Yale Youth Skate Park here in Abbotsford around 6:30 or 7 pm. We would go during day light but the park is packed during daylight hours and so no lines would be open due to excessive over-crowding of skaters.

The skate park is on the corner of Old Yale Road and McMillan. And is right beside Yale Secondary School and the ARC. If you know where the big orange tenis bubble just off of the Sumas Way Highway going to Mission is, then you should have no problems finding the park.

And if you are comming in off the #1, take the Sumas Way exit then follow the road all the way up until you get past Save-On Foods, then you take the first exit which is Old Yale Rd. and then you will find the skate park on that road, go towards the Mohawk gas station.

If you have lights or extension cords, please try and bring them to brighten up the park, the park is super dry now from all the sun so it isn't slippery at all… and the camera has a 300W light on it that brightens everything up pretty good as well…

Please post here if you are comming so we know just about how many people to expect. And if you need any more directions e-mail me or PM me.

Also, don't worry if you are not the best or anything, just come out if you can and have fun!

Thankz

_bran

Holy hell I have not logged on since September of 02… That is just ridiculous lol

Feb. 4, 2003, 1:21 p.m.

I MAY be there, depending on if I have a ride and if I have a lot of homework.

Feb. 4, 2003, 1:25 p.m.

toooooooooo far…if you pay for gas i might come :D

yes i still ride a bike…rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Feb. 4, 2003, 1:37 p.m.

if you read the subject of this thread, and then put your mind in the gutter, you may laugh…

intelligent designer jeans
cornichons > dills

Feb. 4, 2003, 1:44 p.m.

It's a 45 min drive from downtown Vancouver to Abby… common it isn't that far :D hehe.

And yeah I wish I would have chosen better wording for the thread name haha…

Holy hell I have not logged on since September of 02… That is just ridiculous lol

Feb. 4, 2003, 5 p.m.

come on, someone's got to want to come out and ride the skate park tomorrow night and get into a film….

Feb. 4, 2003, 5:01 p.m.

no once cares to get into a film that will never be made do some research

Feb. 4, 2003, 5:11 p.m.

Originally posted by childhood

please be quiet

it could be for a photo class hes taking at school

or

he could be an amateur photographer ..

so be qiuet

Feb. 4, 2003, 5:52 p.m.

yeah man ill be there. Its not that far for me seeming how i go to yale. Im not there to rip though. I have been out for 3 monthes and am just getting into it again.

alive as always

Feb. 4, 2003, 5:55 p.m.

I would love to come I even have the time but there is one problem I don't have a bike right now, my rear shock has been sent in to be fixed and there is no way it will be back tomorrow.

Feb. 4, 2003, 6:25 p.m.

Originally posted by childhood

Man wtf is your problem? It's people like you that make this sport as shitty as it can be at times. Ever wonder why people hate putting pics or vids up on here or anywhere? Maybe its because they are sick of hearing everyone else brag on how they could be better. The film I am making will be for my 2nd year video class, and if I can manage to talk to my photography teacher into it, I am going to try and get his new digital 35mm with auto advance sequence shots.

Plus what the hell is the problem with going out and shooting an amateur vid that might not even get a response with anyone? At least we will all have fun making it.

Feb. 4, 2003, 6:28 p.m.

w3rd Brandon. it's too far for me adn i'm having severe drivetrain issues
sorry man

Feb. 4, 2003, 6:33 p.m.

Hey nolan, I think cody is comming out Thursday night, you should catch a ride with him and come out man! And tell cody to get Ash to come too… I haven't ridden with him in a long time!

Feb. 4, 2003, 6:40 p.m.

Originally posted by Abby_Bullit_Whore
**Man wtf is your problem? It's people like you that make this sport as shitty as it can be at times. Ever wonder why people hate putting pics or vids up on here or anywhere? Maybe its because they are sick of hearing everyone else brag on how they could be better. The film I am making will be for my 2nd year video class, and if I can manage to talk to my photography teacher into it, I am going to try and get his new digital 35mm with auto advance sequence shots.

Plus what the hell is the problem with going out and shooting an amateur vid that might not even get a response with anyone? At least we will all have fun making it. **

didn't you know? dylan's a pro so he's allowed to criticize other people's vids. :rolleyes:

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Feb. 4, 2003, 6:47 p.m.

Originally posted by Blaine
didn't you know? dylan's a pro so he's allowed to criticize other people's vids. :rolleyes:

Haha yeah I know, I read the skate barn thread and figured it all out… I'm so glad to see him back :rolleyes: