im headed there nnnnnnnnnnnnow!

i live in a box :)

Jan. 18, 2003, 9:09 a.m.

Originally posted by that person
im headed there nnnnnnnnnnnnow!

me too

Jan. 18, 2003, 5:38 p.m.

review of today at myrtle:

this was by far the best day for me in dirt jumping since back in the ky days. i got there and there was brad and ian but they left early. then darren stacsmith, derrell forget his last name, and ian moult showed up along with a bunch of local riders. moult was busting nothings, suicides and crazy stuff like that. derrel was doin one footed tables and darren was relearning the supermans. ian and derrell left after a while and jay hoots showed up along with a guy named gonz (i think) and they brought darren butler in a wheel chair which i was really surprised to see. they were all bustin out the supermans and hoots highlight tricks were no foot can can's and super man seat grab. while every one was doin the crazy stuff i was slowly progressing. i learned pinner no handers and even more pinner nothings but im still so happy with it. after i started getting used to how my bike was in the air with a nothing i went all out on one the jumps and busted it huge but one hand came off later than the other and caught my brake lever causing my bars to spin and i tried to land it but i only got one hand back on the bike, all my other limbs missed. fun day. anyone from this board there?

Jan. 18, 2003, 5:39 p.m.

oh yeah brad, cool no hander before you left

Jan. 18, 2003, 7 p.m.

oh yeah brad, cool no hander before you left

thanks dude! i sucked sum serious ass today

Jan. 18, 2003, 7:03 p.m.

haha i was there for about a minute to get my shovel !

Jan. 18, 2003, 7:09 p.m.

**review of today at myrtle:

this was by far the best day for me in dirt jumping since back in the ky days. i got there and there was brad and ian but they left early. then darren stacsmith, derrell forget his last name, and ian moult showed up along with a bunch of local riders. moult was busting nothings, suicides and crazy stuff like that. derrel was doin one footed tables and darren was relearning the supermans. ian and derrell left after a while and jay hoots showed up along with a guy named gonz (i think) and they brought darren butler in a wheel chair which i was really surprised to see. they were all bustin out the supermans and hoots highlight tricks were no foot can can's and super man seat grab. while every one was doin the crazy stuff i was slowly progressing. i learned pinner no handers and even more pinner nothings but im still so happy with it. after i started getting used to how my bike was in the air with a nothing i went all out on one the jumps and busted it huge but one hand came off later than the other and caught my brake lever causing my bars to spin and i tried to land it but i only got one hand back on the bike, all my other limbs missed. fun day. anyone from this board there? **

OH man did i ever miss out, OAK TOMOROW

what