nbr: spring break

March 27, 2006, 12:37 a.m.

some of my shots from spring break

www.thecoastalcrew.com

March 27, 2006, 4:17 a.m.

i like the first dog one

March 27, 2006, 8:41 a.m.

First limbed tree/moon shot and the first one of your dog are nice.

The last few are out of focus, mainly the backgrounds but the foreground isn't too clear either, Camera troubles or were you going for a certain look?

March 27, 2006, 2:22 p.m.

they are all meh.

and your sig isnt even funny

Trin, rip 27/11/05

Reading comprehension > you.

March 27, 2006, 2:53 p.m.

they are all meh.

sort of like your wanna be pro photographer attitude. i agree that the pics could be better, but you make condescending comments like this all the time, to just about every one you disagree with. i hope you feel bigger because of it.

March 27, 2006, 4:52 p.m.

i like the danger keep out one… kinda cool

March 27, 2006, 5:51 p.m.

whoopty do im not trying to be a pro photo kid.

www.thecoastalcrew.com

March 27, 2006, 5:53 p.m.

ok for all you who like to jump on the bandwagon.

1. I know they are from the darkroom. props on that, but they are not printed very well at all. (if they are not then you have a messed up digi camera)
2. Even if they are printed, it looks like the exposure is off on all your negatives.
3. To me, (read: ME) they are just not very interesting. There really isn't anything to grab my attention or make me look twice.
4. It's really cool you are trying to use film and improve your skills, BUT this batch of images just isn't very good. That does not mean you are a bad photographer. HELL I take shitty images all the time, no one is perfect… just keep on trying to get better.

there you go, thats a better reply then "they are all meh."

instead of coming off as a stuck up know it all you gave reasons why you didn't like them. and as for jumping on the band wagon, i think not. i think that you have this attitude in most of your posts relating to peoples self expression and opinions. now i don't actually know you, so you might be a really nice guy in person, maybe you just suffer from major internet syndrome (otherwise know as e-toughness or what aver you want to call it) .

March 27, 2006, 11:38 p.m.

1. I know they are from the darkroom. props on that, but they are not printed very well at all. (if they are not then you have a messed up digi camera)
2. Even if they are printed, it looks like the exposure is off on all your negatives.
3. To me, (read: ME) they are just not very interesting. There really isn't anything to grab my attention or make me look twice.
4. It's really cool you are trying to use film and improve your skills, BUT this batch of images just isn't very good. That does not mean you are a bad photographer. HELL I take shitty images all the time, no one is perfect… just keep on trying to get better.

i am agreeing with you:eek:

http://chuuchbeeasy.blogspot.com/

March 28, 2006, 12:24 a.m.

i like the first dog one

i was thinkin the same thing

nice pics stubs

BATTLECAT

March 28, 2006, 8:46 a.m.

ok for all you who like to jump on the bandwagon.

Well said.

stubs, How did those shots of Nick's backflips turn out from yesterday?

March 28, 2006, 4:07 p.m.

awww what a cute doggy

Marty's Mountain Cycle

its not fun anymore, because im sober…. ahaha