track days

Feb. 4, 2013, 8:33 a.m.

Is there a site out there you can go to see what (car / bike) tracks in which cities have track days, or do you have to go to the track's site for details generally?

viperfunk.com

Feb. 4, 2013, 8:54 a.m.

I haven't done any track days out here, but when I lived in Calgary and did track days there and in Edmonton, I would have to go to the tracks websites or the local racing club/organizations sites as they'll rent out of the track for private days as will some shops. So my advice would be to get involved with the local clubs to get the info you're looking for.

Feb. 4, 2013, 9:01 a.m.

When I was doing track days the only way I heard about it was through local clubs. The cheapest way to do it is by helping to fill up unused spots with car clubs that have booked the track. It's been years since I've done one but for Seattle check with the Alfa/BMW/Corvette clubs in Washington. For Mission… well… go to Seattle instead :lol: Actually Mission is better than it use to be so it's still fun.

"Dont be fooled Timmy, if the cow had a chance he'd kill you and everyone you love."

Feb. 4, 2013, 9:43 a.m.

If you can book one of the track days at pacific in Washington it's a much more enjoyable course and a true road course unlike the flat boringness of mission. That being said if you are just looking to get out and play with your car mission should be ok. If you don't have any track time already you will start in novice with tight rules, so be prepared to be stuck behind people.

VMCC does a few track days at mission, around $300 a day I believe, check there site out

http://www.vcmc.ca/forum/

Clunking is for retards.