so tony hawk was in kamloops today...

May 6, 2003, 11:24 p.m.

Originally posted by k-Bizzle
I agree with Jimmy, skateboarding has done a lot to help progress BMX, which has done a lot to help progress MTB.

HOW?! dont just say cause…and dont say we ride skateparks! if there werent skaters, wed build our own parks! oh wait….we have….. its called leeside! And dont even think of asking where it is…

May 6, 2003, 11:26 p.m.

Sorry but he's been here longer than you.
He's one hella thugged kid.

I was here 16 days before him. and I have over 1200 more posts than him:rolleyes:

May 6, 2003, 11:27 p.m.

I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Diligent_Nose.
Andy had a different account before. Diligent_Nose didn't.
I'm sure you've heard of making a new account right? ;)

aight..alls cool….just making shure that jan came before feb….thats all.;)

May 6, 2003, 11:29 p.m.

Originally posted by Diligent_Nose
I was here 16 days before him. and I have over 1200 more posts than him:rolleyes:

That's more impressive than the subject of this thread. ;) :D

Next time I see someone riding a BMX down Ned's or Ladies, I'll remember how much it help progress mountain biking… :rolleyes:

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 6, 2003, 11:31 p.m.

anyone who disses tony hawk is a jackass. he fucking owns skateparks.

and count fuck is biggest dork of all :mad:

May 6, 2003, 11:31 p.m.

Half Cab

Originally posted by switch
"nobody will never need more then 4 inches of travel"

May 6, 2003, 11:32 p.m.

I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Diligent_Nose.
Andy had a different account before. Diligent_Nose didn't.
I'm sure you've heard of making a new account right? ;)

All's cool. I just didn't know that he made a new acount.

May 6, 2003, 11:34 p.m.

Skaters built Leeside, bud. :rolleyes:
Skaters helped make BMXing more about park (i said it!) and technical kind of riding. Many tricks are derived from each other, same with the actual locations the riding goes down. MTB is going in a path of following BMX, which has taken some ideas from skateing.
Why are you so bitter about skating?
Were they cooler than you at school and you got teased? Make friends with some skaters and see that they actually have tons of talent. Hardly anybody knows how hard skating is until they actually give it a shot.

DUDE….I SKATE! Ive laid off skating hardcore though simply because its too hard on my body. Anyways look at people who bought skates 2 years ago and look at them now…chances are that they are chillin with some pokemon trainers and fruit-scooter kids. I just dont see the relation between biking of anysort and skating….:rolleyes:

May 6, 2003, 11:34 p.m.

Skaters built Leeside, bud. :rolleyes:
Skaters helped make BMXing more about park (i said it!) and technical kind of riding. Many tricks are derived from each other, same with the actual locations the riding goes down. MTB is going in a path of following BMX, which has taken some ideas from skateing.
Why are you so bitter about skating?
Were they cooler than you at school and you got teased? Make friends with some skaters and see that they actually have tons of talent. Hardly anybody knows how hard skating is until they actually give it a shot.

Time to take M33ps place.

Mountain Bikes have 26 inch tires, Gears, and cost 2000, and are for riding in mountains.

May 6, 2003, 11:36 p.m.

Originally posted by Dante Alighieri
anyone who disses tony hawk is a jackass. he fucking owns skateparks.

:werd:

you have to see him in person doing his thing. if you can watch him and not be impressed you got problems. i mean this guy does the 900. seeing it in real life was amazing.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

May 6, 2003, 11:37 p.m.

Originally posted by Dante Alighieri
**anyone who disses tony hawk is a jackass. he fucking owns skateparks.

and count fuck is biggest dork of all :mad: **

tony hawk is a genius…I mean…if it werent for him, skating these days wold be nowhere. His book was pretty good and the best playstation game/soundtrack of all time was tony hawks 2.

btw..his name DOES actually rhyme with boney cock if you think about it….not to be hatin':P

May 6, 2003, 11:40 p.m.

Alright I fully apologize. :(
I was taking what you said earlier as a direct attack on skating. Sorry about that. And I do agree that skating is overrun with poser pokemon kids, but hey, at least the companies get money.
PS: I used to try to skate, but I can bike a lot easier hahaha.

no problemo man:)

May 7, 2003, 1 a.m.

Originally posted by -andy-
are you a fucking moron, how can a biker "own" a skater at park are you really that fucking dumb. by the way, give berrecloth or chase a halfpipe and they wont be able to do shit compaired to tony hawk or bucky lasek. you sir are one dumb shit.

ahah
well said!

superheros
I like bikes

May 7, 2003, 8:59 a.m.

nerds^^

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

May 7, 2003, 9:09 a.m.

nerds

turn off sigs…it will change your life