Gorgeous machine!

July 3, 2006, 11:37 p.m.

such a hot ride, the guy pulled out and gunned it down the highway, one of the best sounds ive heard.

on similar terms…

When I was in Munich, there is this like downtown strip that has all the high end desinger stores, much like that strip popularized in Italy, you know, Versace, Gucci, some names that aren't even pronounciable by the english speaking tongue..all those were there. Anyways, I was walking down that street and 4 Lamborghini Murcielago's go flying down this street in perfect convoy. They were also no where near the speed limit. When they passed within 15 feet of me on the sidewalk I'm almost sure my heart stopped. Not only was that amazing, on this strip of road, maybe like 10 blocks long, the cheapest vehicle parked on the curb there would still run you about $35,000. From my note it was some regular looking Mercedes, by the way. Nothing but Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, BMWs, Aston Martins, etc. on this street. It was almost heaven. One of the highlights of that window shopping spree was the fact that one Modena felt he was boxed in a little so he gave the M5 in front of him a little push to make some room. That black M5 had a little amount of red paint on his bumber when he left.

Adrenalize

July 3, 2006, 11:48 p.m.

Saw about 25 - 30 ferraris/lambos/massreattis, outside my work a few weeks back when they were all roadtrippin from the americas.

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

July 4, 2006, 3:54 a.m.

on similar terms…

When I was in Munich, there is this like downtown strip that has all the high end desinger stores, much like that strip popularized in Italy, you know, Versace, Gucci, some names that aren't even pronounciable by the english speaking tongue..all those were there. Anyways, I was walking down that street and 4 Lamborghini Murcielago's go flying down this street in perfect convoy. They were also no where near the speed limit. When they passed within 15 feet of me on the sidewalk I'm almost sure my heart stopped. Not only was that amazing, on this strip of road, maybe like 10 blocks long, the cheapest vehicle parked on the curb there would still run you about $35,000. From my note it was some regular looking Mercedes, by the way. Nothing but Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, BMWs, Aston Martins, etc. on this street. It was almost heaven. One of the highlights of that window shopping spree was the fact that one Modena felt he was boxed in a little so he gave the M5 in front of him a little push to make some room. That black M5 had a little amount of red paint on his bumber when he left.

Someone who lives near to this street should make it a lifes goal to import something like an '87 Ford Mustang. Rust bubbles here and there…paint faded…factory, or better yet, some chrome steelies, but with sticky rubber at least…run as open and obnoxious an exhaust as you can get away with…run a built to the nines 392 stroker…full race suspension.
Cruz this street at every opportunity. :D

July 4, 2006, 9:50 a.m.

on similar terms…

Haha, Munich is sweet! I was passing through on my way to belgium and it just so happened to be during oktoberfest :agree:

needless to say i did not make my train the next day.:drunk:

"We are working on a road gap. we just need a road, a hill, and then another hill"
Draco (pinkbike)

July 4, 2006, 11:03 a.m.

Theres one of those (or very similar I'm not really a ferrari person) where I live

July 4, 2006, 11:56 p.m.

Its crazy how many Ferraris have been spotted around Nanaimo lately. It is after all, Nanaimo. Nice find though. I assume you went to the longwood pub? How is it in there? I live right down the road but have never made it in there.

July 5, 2006, 12:43 a.m.

Its crazy how many Ferraris have been spotted around Nanaimo lately. It is after all, Nanaimo. Nice find though. I assume you went to the longwood pub? How is it in there? I live right down the road but have never made it in there.

One sees all kinds of goodies when the grow industry is doing well in certain areas. Which changes yr to yr or every couple yrs.
:lol:

July 5, 2006, 7:57 a.m.

this thread over promises, and under delivers. So much un-used potential from that title.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

July 5, 2006, 10:13 a.m.

really good :) sundays they have an all you can eat buffet soooooo good everything from omlettes to lasagna and 5 different kinds of cheese cake to finish mmmmm

July 5, 2006, 5:48 p.m.

That does sound good. Ill have to get in there soon, even for just the cheese cae.

July 5, 2006, 6:05 p.m.

Haha, Munich is sweet! I was passing through on my way to belgium and it just so happened to be during oktoberfest :agree:

needless to say i did not make my train the next day.:drunk:

:lol: did you go to the genuine Hofbrauhaus?

For people who don't know, this Hofbrauhaus in downtown Munich is the largest beer gardens in the world I believe.

Anyways TeeDawg, the Hofbrauhaus is extremely close to that street I was talking about.

Adrenalize

July 5, 2006, 8:09 p.m.

my dad used to own a 360 modena….they are amazing cars so much attention to details and perfectly crafted. We got to take a tour through the Ferrari factory in Italy and wow…..crazy little town. I saw the Enzo before it was revealed just driving down the street in this little town.

Fox 400X2.75 spring from DHX 5.0 for sale
Brand New Cove Stiffee for sale. Make an offer…

July 5, 2006, 8:25 p.m.

my dad used to own a 360 modena….they are amazing cars so much attention to details and perfectly crafted. We got to take a tour through the Ferrari factory in Italy and wow…..crazy little town. I saw the Enzo before it was revealed just driving down the street in this little town.

No way, really?

July 5, 2006, 8:58 p.m.

im sure that's the same one i saw at kal-tire a few months ago, it was beat up REAL bad on the passenger side, i almost cried. the end.

July 5, 2006, 10:40 p.m.

No way, really?

He's rich! Let's formulate some plot to kidnap him and make the ransom for an Enzo!:agree:

Sober