24hr

Aug. 7, 2007, 4:07 p.m.

how did a cop know you were sleeping in your car in the first place?

Aug. 7, 2007, 4:08 p.m.

slippery slope, has to stop somewhere and ignition/pockets whilst occupying the driver's seat is that line

"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either."
a probable DUIer (on horses anyway)

Aug. 7, 2007, 4:29 p.m.

because he lives in sooke.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 7, 2007, 4:40 p.m.

im guessing a neighbor of the party called in and bitched which basically means your fucked. cop cant leave you there or the neighbors will bitch and he cant let you drive.

the reality of the situation is if your 19 years old your going to attract heat. not saying its fair just they way its always been.

Aug. 7, 2007, 4:45 p.m.

because he lives in sooke.

I thought most of the "accommodations" in sooke came from the factory with wheels on them……..

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Aug. 7, 2007, 5:42 p.m.

i dont know.. and i still think its bullshit… you can't be charged on something on suspicion alone.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 7, 2007, 5:55 p.m.

blah blah blah looks at me piss on you…. parked in a place your car is allowed to be parked and you would have been A_OK

edit - just noticed your update with the 3 month notice. you didn't get off easy after all :lol:

bull shit… i asked the cop even if it was on guys property he would have towed me..

so you are telling me it is expected of ever person to know every stupid little law?
do you know every little law there is?

in retrospective i would have been better off driving home. thats what that law leads me to think

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:03 p.m.

If there was never any sort of test done to see if you were actually impared, than you might have something. I don't think the cop can just say "he looked drunk, so I gave him the gears".
Anybody want to correct me: without a field sobriety test or a breathalizer(sp) how do they know you are drunk?
Shitty situation if that is true.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:04 p.m.

If there was never any sort of test done to see if you were actually impared, than you might have something. I don't think the cop can just say "he looked drunk, so I gave him the gears".
Anybody want to correct me: without a field sobriety test or a breathalizer(sp) how do they know you are drunk?
Shitty situation if that is true.

he told me i was REALLLY drunk… i didnt feel that drunk when he woke me up … but if i was REALLLY drunk why did he tell me i was free to go and not take me to the tank…

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:29 p.m.

he told me i was REALLLY drunk… i didnt feel that drunk when he woke me up … but if i was REALLLY drunk why did he tell me i was free to go and not take me to the tank…

he was waiting for you to start walking home then he was going to bust you with public drunkeness.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:40 p.m.

so you are telling me it is expected of ever person to know every stupid little law?

that is EXACTLY WHAT i am telling you

do you know every little law there is?

hell no

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:42 p.m.

bull shit… i asked the cop even if it was on guys property he would have towed me..

as i mentioned, i don't know every little law, but i am 99.99[HTML_REMOVED]#37; sure that is wrong (not ness. that he said it, just that it is true)

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:47 p.m.

his name was daley..
im pretty sure he got transfered out here from vancouver because of an assault charge.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 7, 2007, 6:51 p.m.

on a related note im gunna go for my class 5 tomorrow and do a drop in.. if i cant fight the man i can outsmart him.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 7, 2007, 8:47 p.m.

I did that with speeding points… challenged a couple tickets, which gives you 18 months or so to take the test.

Obviously not entirely applicable, but best of luck.

Check my stuff for sale!