Dianese wave V, where?

Nov. 13, 2008, 5:37 p.m.

I've got a large 3/4 dainese shuttle suit if you're interested. $160 and it's yours!

Nov. 13, 2008, 5:47 p.m.

I've got a large 3/4 dainese shuttle suit if you're interested. $160 and it's yours!

Sorry, I had the safety jacket and the plastic they use is a bit flimsy for my liking.
I'm pretty specific on what I want, but thanks and good luck.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Nov. 13, 2008, 10:22 p.m.

Sorry, I had the safety jacket and the plastic they use is a bit flimsy for my liking.
I'm pretty specific on what I want, but thanks and good luck.

GoD speED HIBuLlit!

Nov. 14, 2008, 7:09 a.m.

Richmond Motorsports is about the only moto shop that I know of in Vancouver that carries Dianese. I'm sure they could order it in for you, too.
www.richmondmotorsport.com

Nov. 14, 2008, 8:36 a.m.

I had look into it and could not find it in the Vancouver area and so I purchased my at http://www.riderschoice.ca/. They are located in Ontario.
I had even asked local bike shops to bring it in for me but they can't.

Team Shuttlewhore

Nov. 14, 2008, 5:17 p.m.

I had look into it and could not find it in the Vancouver area and so I purchased my at http://www.riderschoice.ca/. They are located in Ontario.
I had even asked local bike shops to bring it in for me but they can't.

Thanks,
How do you like it?

Nov. 14, 2008, 7:49 p.m.

Thanks,
How do you like it?

Been using it for about 3 years now. They are like any other Dainese but offer extra protection on the shoulder area down to your elbow. The neck protector, I find it too hot so I took it off.

Team Shuttlewhore

Nov. 14, 2008, 8:56 p.m.

Been using it for about 3 years now. They are like any other Dainese but offer extra protection on the shoulder area down to your elbow. The neck protector, I find it too hot so I took it off.

I was looking at that, the guy I rode with also took his off. I'm hoping to get a
leatt or similar before Whistler season, so that would be a moot point there.

The "one" I looked at seemed like it had a bit thicker plastic than the standard
Dainese I had.

Anyway, thanks again for the info.

Nov. 17, 2008, 12:57 p.m.

Check out kneedraggers.com. They have just about everything from Dainese available to order.

Nov. 19, 2008, 10:40 a.m.

i was about to suggest trying the dainese online store but i see that it only ships to the US, outside of europe. but have you considered mail order? i'm sure you can find one on ebay.

i got mine at the dainese store here in rome. it fits good and tight, the elbows pads don't twist so that the elbow becomes exposed when you bail for example. i chose it because the back protections comes off and can be used seperately. the only qualm i have with it is that the waist straps have a tendency to jack up towards my chest, lodging under the chest plates