Oh, hey alright, let's do this again! Note that I did not say "one more time" as that utterance always precedes a crash. Here you go…
1. What eyewear do you currently use when you ride (goggles, glasses) and for what kind of riding? I current employ a couple of pairs of Oakley glasses for both my mountain and cyclocross riding (mis)adventures. They both have pink lens with black frames. This provides me with nice contrast in the deep forests of my southern surroundings and a reminder of my New Wave/Punk roots.
2. Have you had any experience with Ryders eyewear? I have a ten plus year old pair of Ryders lurking in the bottom of my gear bag. They were inexpensive and worked fine when I bought them in a pinch upon forgetting my usual go to's. They make a nice spare for my occasional forgetful cohorts.
3. Are fogged up glasses a problem for you when riding? Is this a joke? I generally refer to myself as a schwettefatf*ck as I sweat like the proverbial pig. They don't call it "Hotlanta" for nothing. Most of the time, my glasses stay perched on my helmet save on exceptionally (rare) sunny rides or if it's a particularly nasty descent. Otherwise, it is very tricky to see through them. I could rant on about how one of the main reasons I like my Bell Super is how well it holds my glasses beneath the visor, but I will save that for another contest.
4. Where do you live and ride? I live in Alpharetta, Georgia a small city just north of Atlanta. I have a number of local trails I frequent including one I can pedal too. In addition, about once a month I hit trails up in N GA/W NC/E TN including my favorites up in Pisgah.
5. Most importantly: Provide an example of a 'gear shots' style review: **I considered providing a link to some of the dental articles I've penned, but I figured you can find more engaging sources for your boredom. Nevertheless, here is a schpeil I wrote about the Nomad 3 and an older piece NPR published of mine.
Party. Now to check my messages**…