I'm such a wanker.
We should start a support group.
Let's see I carry a shoulder bag and go to the gym. Guess you can check me off. Seems like they are letting just about anyone in these days.
As an aside, when the hell was the last time anyone this side of the Atlantic used the term 'wanker'?
This thread has potential if people would stay focused.
1. Drink 4L of milk in 1 hour.
2. Complete a centurion, see engineers for rules
3. eat only at McDonald's for 30 days
4. Get a peticure
5. Learn to walk on your hands up and down a flight of stairs
6. Drive a Ferrari
7. Touch all the conitnents in one year.
8. Wear ladies underwear for an entire day.
9. Polar bear swim…like really polar bear swim. The kind wher you need to cut the ice open.
10. Jump off the highest point ever in your life (I am asuuming into water, but you can handle those details).
11. Find a restuarant that puts your picture on the wall if you eat their super large steak. Eact that damn steak.
12. Eat at a Michelin 3 Star restaurant
I second Burger Bar at madalay bay. We made a trip down there for tke sharks and a bite to eat.
If price is no problem, Joel Rochon at MGM is the only 3 star restuarat in Vegas, if you like french food. I also enjoyed Mesa grill, but you need to like the Bobby Flay style for that. The tamales were great.