Re: Frame wrap / frame guard - any distributors in canada/vancouver

I use the 3m stuff. I'm too lazy to figure out the difference between the various types available. I bought from, they have end of rolls for ridiculously cheap prices, I bought like three rolls:

I see now that on that page they have a link to some 12mil stuff that would probably be good for downtube. Although it does say that the 12mil should be used on mostly flat surfaces.